Chapter 24

-TZUYU POV-

.
.
.
"Where's Jimin Oppa?" I ask them and they just look at each other.

"WHERE'S JIMIN OPPA!?" I shout and they started panicking when they saw the side of me.

"We will call him just a second" Dahyun Unnie said and dialed Jimin Oppa.

"Oppa, Tzuyu need you know. Pali!" I heard Dahyun Unnie said and hang up the call. After some minutes of waiting he is now here, he open the door and look at me with a curios look.

"Leave us alone please" I said and they nodded. They got out the room and I saw Jimin Oppa look at me and gulp to the nervousness.

"Oppa why are you in my vision?" I ask and he's expression completely blank.

"What do you mean?" He ask.

"Why are we together in the ship?" I ask and he move back started to get nervous.

"I remember everything Oppa!.........

......I remember him" I said and a tears come out to my eyes. I look at him and I think he didn't get what I am saying.

"Kim Taehyung" I said in a low tone and he's eyes grew wider and stood up in front of me.

"D-do you remember him now!?" He said.

"Who is he to me? Why I'm calling him my Alien. Why I kiss him that day? WHY DID HE SAVE MY FREAKING LIFE!?" I said and I could feel another tears drifting off, I started to shaky because of nervouness and curiosity. My eyes grew wider when he said something that made me stood up.

"H-he is your......

.....he is your boyfriend Tzuyu" He said in a low tone. I started to get cold and shaky.

He is my boyfriend!? All this time I didn't even think of him? The way my vision show it all but myself didn't even worried or get curios about him. I'm just telling myself he is just my batchmate and even worse I saw him at the hospital that day but I just leave him and not even realize anything about him. What the freaking girlfriend I am!? He save my life but I just forget about him that easy? WHY THE HELL I EVEN LOST MY MEMORY!?

"Tzuyu are you ok?" I could hear Jimin worried voice.

"I need to see him" I said and my voice is cracking.

"No! We didn't even know where is he all this time! The way you get out the ship Mr. Young woke up and pointed a gun to me and he said he will take taehyung without me knowing!" He said in panick and I shook my head.

"I-i know where is he" I said in a low tone and open the door and leave the hospital. I'm blaming myself for not remember him, I'm blaming myself to become a dumb all this time.

I took a taxi and tell the address on the unknown hospital that me and my unnies get into that day. I look now crazy because I have bandage on my head and I'm wearing the patient clothes and there's full of wounds on my hands.

"I don't know that hospital ma'am" The taxi said. I tell the address of the TWICE dorm since I remember the map that the encounter told me about the address of the unknown hospital. After some minutes we arrived at the dorm, I told the driver to wait for me and he nodded. I enter the Dorm and I saw mina Unnie look shock when she saw me.

"Tzuyu what the heck are you doing here? Your not fine yet" she said and I ignore it. My priority is my boyfriend from now on, I look at Nayeon Unnie room Incase if the map is on her closet.

"Where did it go!?" I mumble and I saw Chaeyoung handed me a map.

"Is this what your looking for?" Chaeyoung said and I nodded. I didn't even thank her since I'm in hurry, I immediately go downstairs and I found Mina Unnie looking worriedly about me.

"Tzuyu your not feeling well yet why are you leaving in the hospital?" Mina Unnie said.

"Not now Unnie" I said and immediately go in the taxi. I gave the map into the driver and he seems confused at first and agreed. After some hours of driving we finally here. I gave the driver some tips since because of my stubbornness.

I enter the hospital and immediately go in the encounter.

"Where's Kim Taehyung room?" I ask and the encounter seems confused about what I am saying.

'his name is V.'

Suddenly I remember what the nurse told me about his name.

"I mean where is V's room?" I said in hurry. She shook her head and look at me.

"Sorry but he's no longer here" She said. I don't get it.

"What do you mean?" My voice started to crack and I feel like I'm losing hope. Don't tell me he is died.

"He woke up 3 days ago after he collapse and the doctor's immediately drag him at the ICU. The doctors thought he's no longer to live but after some minutes he's eyes open. We immediately told his Girlfriend about it" I Started to confused when she said girlfriend

"Girlfriend?" I ask. I thought I am his girlfriend?

"Yeah, the chubby cheeks girl the one who's always visiting him. V go home yesterday because he is now feeling well" she said. I felt my body started to freeze my head become dizzy. How could he not remember me? He didn't even find me?
Is this what Nayeon Unnie told me that the man that we saw is on ICU?

"T-thank you" I said weakly and immediately leave the hospital.
My legs weakly fall into the ground and a tears drop off again into my cheeks. I didn't even saw him this time, I didn't even hug him because I felt guilty for not remembering him after what he did to me. Why the freaking was wrong about my life!? I didn't even let myself to apologize to him. I didn't even told him that I love him even if I just remember him.

I touch the necklace and bracelet he gave to me so I kinda feel his embrace beside me. I miss him, all the memories we had, but where did he go? Who's that freaking girl who took him away from me?

"Tzuyu? What are you doing here?" I heard a whisper behind me. I turn around to see Jungkook. He help me to stand up and look at me head to toe.

"I thought your in the hospital" he said.

"What is this place isn't hospital also?" I ask and he stay quiet because of my sudden action.

"What are you even doing here?" I ask and he shook his head and look down.

"I-i have a investigation around this hospital since my boss told me" he said and curiosity hit me again. Boss?

"Boss?" I ask and he shook his head.

"Come on Tzuyu, let's go back to your hospital. Your unnies might worried about you since your not recovery yet" he said. I feel that he's becoming suspicious. He's sudden action and expression and also the girl that he is also with that made me curious.

We enter his car and drove. After some 1 hour we are now here. Before I could get out he hold my hand.

"I'm sorry to say this but...

......you may not able to see me this time" he said.

"W-why?" My voice crack and he smile at me.

"I still have works to do in Taiwan" he said and pat my head. Taiwan?

"But-" I'm about to ask when he stop me.

"No buts. You need to go your unnies waiting for you" he said and I nodded slowly.

Taiwan?

Mr. Park is also there right?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: Finally! Tzuyu remember him! What you guys think about this chapter? Comment down Below!)
.
.
.
.
.
.