The Outsiders [HC]

These are just some headcannons I made up about the outsiders :)

- What they would do/how they'd react to one of your friends flirting with them -

Background Info : yes, you are dating. When and where it occurs depends on what character.

[Two-Bit Matthews]

Scenario: you were with some friends at the dingo, when he saw you. He went to go say hi, and cause him and your friends hadn't met yet they invited him to sit down. One friend got too flirty with him

- would just kinda deny any flirting by repeatedly bringing you up, or talking about you just so your 'friend' remembers that y'all are dating.

- Will say mean shit, but in a joking way so that everything thinks he's just joking but really he's telling the friend off (in his own way).

- flirts with you 10x more then usual.

- "Your friend always this flirty or am I just special?" *afterwards*

[Johnny Cade]

Scenario: You and him were hanging around at a diner, when some of your friends ran into you. They introduced themselves to him, and vise versa, but one friend got too friendly.

- doesn't like it, super uncomfortable.

- Will scoot closer to you everytime they try to get closer.

- Will awkwardly just be like "uh, could you quit it?". Not some super big confrontation, just kinda uncomfortable

- while he will participate in y'all's conversations, he'll refuse to directly talk to that one 'friend' and mostly focuses on you and your other friends.

- holding your hand under the table.

- when the 'friend' doesn't get the point, you and even some of your other friends will shoot them dirty looks.

[Steve Randle]

Scenario: he was working on some cars at the DX, you went to surprise him. Some of your friends were with you, but when you got there he happily took his break to talk to you and meet your friends. Again, one friend gets flirty

- just ignores them, brushes it off.

- For ex: the friend says something flirty, and he just goes "uh, yeah, cool. Anyways-" then will proceed with some sort of story, putting his arm around you in the process.

- is still trying to do a bit of work, but your friend keeps interrupting him. He'll get a bit irritated, and ask them to go back to the counter where you and your friends were sitting.

- Afterwards will finally acknowledge it. "Man, your friend sure is flirty huh? They like that all the time?"

- doesn't want you to worry about it, and so he gets very cuddly when you guys are hanging out later.

[Sodapop Curtis]

Scenario is tbd

- tries to ignore it at first, but doesn't like it. He's used to girls flirting with him, but he doesn't like that your own friend would do it- so openly at that.

- He'll accept any compliments to be polite, and turns any flirty gestures into just joking comments.

- After a while he gets annoyed, especially cause he can tell you don't like it either.

- Confronts them, but still is trying to be as polite as possible. "Hey, could you quit it? I'm dating y/n, you know this. You're supposed to be their friend, man"

[Dally Winston]

Scenario: You and some friends were invited to a party at Buck's, and you obviously accepted knowing he'd be there. You, him, and some others (including your friends and his) were all gathered around the bar talking and stuff when he noticed the one friend trying to flirt.

- kinda like Steve, he brushes it off.

- returns flirty comments by roasting them, but he adds "sweetheart" or "girlie" to the end of it so that it doesn't sound as bad.

- Ex:

"Haha, you've really made quite the name for yourself, huh Mr Winston ;)"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure. 'Shame you can't say the same Mrs, uh...what was ya name again?"

"*random name*"

"Alright, good for you then sweetheart. Now as I was saying-"

- doesn't really acknowledge it afterwards or anything, just goes on with his life.

- next time you bring up that friend or mention them, however, he'll make a comment like "oh, the flirty one?" Or "the one from bucks? Why the hell do you wanna hang with them?"

[Ponyboy Curtis]

Scenario: You and him were just out on a walk, when you ran into two of your friends. You introduce them all, but one of your friends gets too friendly with him.

- it takes him a hot minute to notice, but when he does he like visibly grimaces.

- Almost instantly he grabs your hand, partially to make him feel less uncomfortable and partially to remind your friend of y'all's relationship.

- Will also make some petty/rude comments towards them, but nothing too noticeable.

- Afterwards he'll talk with you about it, asking if you were alright and voicing his discomfort towards them.

- When you mention how often they do it, even to your other friends, he gets upset and tries telling you to dump them. You'll kinda laugh. "Trust me pony, I've been wanting to for a while."

- Holds your hand the entire time.

[Darry Curtis]

Scenario: Your friends wanted to meet him, so you agreed to go to dinner with them, 2 of your friends boyfriends, and Darry. Well one friend in particular doesn't like being one of the only single one there.

- very upfront with his distaste for it.

- When friend compliments his muscles, and even touches his bicep he just-

"Uh huh, thanks but if you could quit touching me that'd be great."

- Doesn't care if friend gets upset, he sets boundaries with them and tells them that flirting with him is immature and total BS. Friend gets kinda embarrassed, and backs off a bit.

- even though you and your other 3 friends were used to it, your friends' boyfriends didn't like it either and thought the flirting was weird

- Extra affectionate towards you, will ask if your ok and if that happens often.

- Doesn't like that friend at all and from then on let's that be known.

"I'm going out with some friends, baby."

"Is *random name* gonna be there?"

You'll chuckle at his question. " No, no they're not."

"Good riddance, have fun sweetheart."

:)