Tr experience 1

This is when I shifted to tr for the first time so here also imma write it like a fanfic. So yeah.

So, I woke up in my bedroom and I felt something super heavy on me. And i was like" whoever tf on me, get up". I said that to seem pissed off and not scared but in reality, I thought I was finna piss my pants. I had no idea where I was and I'm pretty sure I'm like shaking. "Who are you talking to like that dawg??" Some random ass nigga's voice told me. So I looked down to see which was laying on me and it was my dr brother. And that's when I realized I  shifted. "Oh shit, my bad Akio, but What the fuck you doing in my bed though?" I told him. "I was gonna mess up your room but I fell asleep." Akio spoke to me. "...If you dont get your black ass outta here." I rolled my eyes, I got my fat ass up outta bed and left my room to go to the bathroom. As soon as I closed the bathroom door, I looked at myself in the mirror and thought to myself or said put poud. I think I said it out loud but what I did was "HOLY SHIT, I ACTUALY DID IT." Then I sat on the floor and cried for about 30 or 10 minutes. I was going to keep crying until akio knocked on the door.

"Uhh....you good?" He asked me. "You expect me to say yes?" I told him annoyed. "Jeez, I'll leave you alone. Also Mikey and Take-bitchy are coming over in a few minutes. So like get the fuck outta your pajamas." Akio then left. So I got up and went to my room and looked for like something okay to wear. I found a big ass white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. 'I guess this shit's good enough' i thought to myself. So i put on the white t-shirt and black shorts. Then i took a look at my hair. It was black, super long and braided. I started to admire myself in my mirror cause I thought I looked a little too good. My thoughts went away when I heard the doorbell ring.

It kept ringing so figured it was mikey since he seems like the type to ring the doorbell multiple times impatiently. So I left my room and went to the front door and opened it. That's when I saw Mikey and Takemichi or what akio calls him "Take-bitchy." I'm not gonna lie, it was funny as hell. "You bitch, where the hell were you?? You missed two meetings in a ROW." Mikey yelled at me. I was confused onto how I missed two meetings in a row so I looked at my brother. "Sorry Mikey, She was sick. Not my fault she decided to dance in the rain like a white girl." I was shocked when akio had said that. "Oh. Uhm, yeah we'll be leaving now." Takemichi had turned mikey away and started walking off with him. "...I'm gonna go choke myself out, be right back." I told akio and went to my room.

I literally wanted to end my life right there and then. So I said my safe word and went back to my cr out of embarrassment.

The fucking end Bitch.