Trust Fund Baby Cole

- fluff
- best friends w Cole (you both like each other )
- word count: 480
————————————————————
Cole's POV:
" Preeeety pleasseee! Just let it slide I won't do it again Y/N! " I begged her. " No Cole , you say that and do it again how am I supposed to not catch you cheating the games again. " she said coldly declining my pleading eyes. " I'll take you shopping what about all those pastries you wanted to try? Or I'll just pay you to let me cheat again pleaseee! " I begged once more. " fine , you're gonna owe me big time , I don't need the money. " she said and then sighed. I hugged her squeezing her tightly.
————————————————————
Your POV at the bar:
I saw Cole drinking an awful lot of alcohol before his game I knew he would be drunk and sober except he was a little off , I noticed he drank two times more then he usually would and then he started laughing " Hey , Y/N wanna take me skinny dipping...~? " He giggled more. I groaned he's always a stupid idiot when his fingers get on the glass but I knew he hasn't ever gone skinny dipping and when he was drunk he wanted to do crazy crap. Of course I wasn't gonna take him skinny dipping I figured I'd let him pass out before the game and then take him back home , he would've made a fool out of himself.
————————————————————
Cole's POV at home:
I woke up on a couch groaning as my head spun around was I drunk? I got up and then sat back down. " Y/NNNNNN...?! " I called out and there was no response I heard footsteps from the stairs and then Y/N came down. " What do you want..? " she mumbled I figured she just woke up. " Can you still carry me..? My head is spin- " , " You're hung over. " she said. " Just sleep on the couch it's comfy. " she then groaned and realized. " are you still scared to sleep downstairs? " she looked at me. I nodded embarrassed and then she put her pillow against the couch and laid beside me. " jeez, this couch is hella roomy. " is what came out her mouth. I nodded and then laid back down she always looked so pretty to me but why was everything so different.. I just wanted to kiss her.. " hey..Y/N , ever since we were likes kids or whatever...I kinda always wanted to kiss you.." I mumbled not caring about what I said. She just looked at me flustered. " maybe all that alcohol is still in your system Cole. " , " It's not I've always loved you Y/N. " I said. " I wanna be yours. " I said and then pulled her in kissing her softly making sure not to hurt her after a second she kissed me back and we pulled away. " Id like to be yours too , Cole. " she hugged me.