48

_____________________

ɪʏᴜꜱ ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 6:57 🌆

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ 🎄

i woke up and started jumping up and down on my bed

"nonnie! it's christmas!" i said talking to my nonnie.

"i know boo boo, merry christmas, go wake ya daddy and neveah" she said kissing my forehead and fading off into the air.

"awn nonnie went bye bye" i said frowning to myself.

i jumped down off my bed and went over to naijer room.

"NANA WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" i said jumping on him waking him up.

"alright iyus im awake, stop jumping on me fo i kick yo lil holly jolly ass" he said making me laugh. he scooped me up and we went into daddy room.

i jumped out of his hands and into the bed.

"DADDY! NAENAEEE! ITS CHRISTMAS!" i said happily.

"girl stop allat damn jumping" nonnie said puffing her stick thingy, i dunno what it is, its stinky. "sorry nonnie" i mumbled

i jumped a little lighter and nana came back in the room with pillows and started hitting naenae.

i started giggling till my stomach started hurting as him and naenae went back and forth.

my daddy woke up from the chaos and yawned looking around.

"morning baby" he said reaching his arms out for me. he kissed me on my forehead and he hugged naenae doing the same.

"you bet not try and gimme no damn kiss" naijer mumbled mugging.

"you right cmere nana" dad said poking his lips out joking.

"nigga you gayyyy"naenae said.

"OUR PRESENTSSS" i shouted cheerfully. we all got up and went downstairs i ran up to the tree with naijer as daddy and neveah sat back on the couch.

"open the small ones first" dad said. i nodded and slid all the small ones towards the front. i took the one with shiny silver wrapping paper and tore up the wrapping paper.

"nana, go get a trash bag so she can throw out the paper when she done" naenae said, nana got up and started walking towards the cabinets.