Chapter one

*Bohemian rhapsody playing faintly in the background*

".....mamaaa..just killed a maaan.
Put a gun against his head,
pulled my trigger now he's dead"

*Loud sound of gun shooting*
*Music stops*
*birds fly away screeching*

*Roger awkwardly walks to the screen*

Roger: oh, um...I- sorry for that. I just- don't know that this is an actual gun, but it turns out to be real.. hehe *nervous laughing*

*Brian comes with top of his hair burned slightly*

Brian: Yeah, Roger, such an innocent angel you are. I WOULD'VE DIED, YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Roger: More like a part of your hair would've gone. 75% of your head is hair, Brian. Even if I shoot you aiming at your head, the bullet would fly back to me after hitting your hair.

Brian: Okay, that's enough. I'm gonna rip your head into two, you rat.

*Freddie walks with a serene look on his face*

Freddie: Children, children, please. You could all kill each other, but then who would left to make great music, darlings?

*Roger and Brian angrily glare each other*

John: Lads, let's introduce ourselves.

Freddie: Oooh shit, right. I forgot. *grabs a mirror swiftly and checking his face, smoothing his hair and then tosses the mirror to the side and hits Roger's face* I'm Freddie Mercury and I'm the lead vocalist of Queen.

Brian: *in a tired voice* I'm Brian May....*thinking about his profession* ...and I play guitar...for a..group called Queen.

Roger: *cheeky smile* I'm RogaH TaylaH, and I'm the drummaH and one of the singaHs of Kween.

John: *adorable smile* My name is John Richard Deacon and I was born on August 19th 1951.

*Freddie, Roger and Brian looking at John*

John: ........*still adorably smiling*

*Roger clears his throat and extending his hands to both sides*

Roger: And together, we are the Queen.

John: It's not THE Queen, Roger. Just Queen.

Roger: It's just an additional 'THE'. Does that make any difference?

Brian: 'THE Queen' means Queen Elizabeth and we are not her.

Roger: Well we are going to be bigger than her.

Freddie: Roger, not gonna lie, darling. But I think that she's a little bit taller than you, but I'm not entirely sure.

Roger: GO TO HELL, FREDDIE! *grabs coffee machine and runs after Freddie yelling* STOP RUNNING, YOU TWAT....AAAARRRGGHHH YRFGNHJ

Freddie: *laughing and singing and running and jumping* I'm a rocket ship on my waay to maaarss on a collission course,......

*Brian and John standing wide eyed*

Brian: *gulp* And that's it. We are the que- I mean QUEEN. *intense crashing and screeching sounds in the background*

John: JUST QUEEN.

I hope you enjoyed this. As you can see, my English is terrible. But, I'm trying to improve my language.
Constructive criticisms are always welcome. 😊

Have a good day queenies 💞