Chapter 42 - Last Hope

RECAP: Dhruv is going to attend Aadhiya's graduation day as the chief guest.

_________

It's going to be 6 o'clock.

Varun: hey door uh yae pathutu irundha epdi ?? Ava safe uh than iruka.. ne than veliya lock panitelae.. She is intoxicated now.. ava thugi elunthikatum aprm pathukalam.. adhan Namma irukam la..

Varun: adiyae.. na pesikitae Iruka endha respond um panama Irundha enna artham.. adha soldramla avaluku onum ila dii.. don't worry she will be alright soon.. now let her sleep you come Nithi..

He dragged her with him to downstairs.

Varun: Nithi..
(he called her who was lost in thought)

Varun: Nithiiiiiii
(he shooked her both shoulders)

She came out the trance and frowned.

Nithya: epdi kela vandhom.. en Dora ega??

Varun: ena paaru dii mudhala..
(he made her look at him)

Varun: avaluku onum ila.. she is safe only.. konjam munnadi nadanthatha ketta kanavu ninachu maranthudu ma..

She nodded her head with emotionless face.

Varun: sari va polam.. time aguthu yaravathu Theda poraga.. aprm theva ilama elarkum ellam theriya vandhudum

He placed his hand around her shoulder.

Nithya: ila already sonathu than.. sethu poga vendam.. ne first po da na varen..

Varun: No.. ne first po.. na pinnadi varen

She nodded and went inside the party hall. After a few seconds, he went backstage to see if everything was okay.

Some of her class mates started to ask Nithya about Aadhiya's whereabouts.

She lied to them that she had gone back to the hostel due to severe headache.

When the chief guest reached the place it was time for the ceremony to begin.

Varun: Hai Hello Vanakkam namaste namaskaram swagatham Boys and Girls..

Varun: Welcoming all staffs and faculty members to the ceremony.. am happy to host here today and thank you for the opportunity ***** college management..

Varun: Now guys.. it's time to welcome the Cheif Guest of the graduation event..

Varun: Mr. Dhruv Vishwanath.. Vishwanath group of Companies oda CEO who consistently rulling the Top 1 position in South India.. adhum company handover panna just 3 years la.. he did it

Mr. Dhruv Vishwanathan entered the hall majestically. He had a rough and tough look and an unsmiling face.

Varun: Not only that, Inga nalla padikura neraiya students ku he providing merit scholarships and also job through campus interview for talented students.

Varun: I am glad to welcome such an inspiring person to the young generation.

Everyone welcomed him with applause.

He has a mixture of positive and negative aura. He elegantly got on the stage.

Some looked at him in surprise, some looked jealous that their girlfriends were looking at him vachcha kannu vangama.

Even boys and men too admiring his style. Some dolis were drooling over him.

After principal sir paying respects and honour to the chief guest, the function started.