~Fighting isn't good for the family~

Wednesday the 27th of November, 201909:03 AM

09:03 AM

I got up early again this morning, today was yet another packed day. I have my annual interview this morning, then filming for KUWTK and then I'm heading to the studio, which I'm excited for.

First thing this morning was my annual variety interview. I've done this interview every three years ever since I was 18.

I didn't just have a busy day today. Over in Paris kylie is doing a collab with Balmain and Oliviea  Rousteing. He designed a fashion line based on Kylies new makeup line, and the fashion show is tonight. Kylies supposed to be over in Paris right now and tonight she's supposed to do all the models makeup and then close the show but she's been really sick and can't get on the plane yet. So mum is in Paris freaking out and panicking, trying to get Kylie to Paris in time.

I was sat in the makeup chair in the middle of my living room, I was getting my hair and makeup done for the interview because we're filming it right in my home. But then I received a call from mum

"Hello" I said, answering the phone

"Hey it's me" her voice said "I'm here with Oliviea and we're just wondering if you could come to Paris and walk the show instead of Kylie, because we're not sure if she's going to be able to make it" Mum said and I could hear the panic and desperateness in her voice

"Mom, I love you and I would love to save the day. But I have so much work here and I'm already behind for this album and everything and I literally can't"

"I'll give you anything" she begged

"Mum I really sorry, but you know I can't. I have to go I'm getting my hair done by the girls"

"I'll call you later" she said before I ended the call. Twenty minutes later, Daniel came over and sat down beside me to keep me company.

"Hold on I have to take this" I said mid conversation, picking up my phone and seeing multiple texts from mom "so kylie did a collab with Balmain, and her thing was that all the models in the runway show had their makeup done by her and then she'll close the show in the makeup look"

"So she's there now in Paris?" Daniel asked

"No, she didn't go"

"What?" He asks, his eyes widening

"She has like the worst strep throat, she can barely move. And now my moms in Paris, like crying calling me on the phone, begging me to come to Paris and close the show"

"Kylies sickness has gotten a lot worse so I understand why my mom is in panic mode because she's in Paris trying to figure it all out. It completely sucks that I can't go out and help my mom and my sister but I'm literally running around today anyway and I have no free time to even push back the things I have on today" I said "but I really just hope that kylie can just get some medicine, get on the plane and just tough it out cause this is such a huge thing"