Chapter 19

Maya's POV:

Entering the meeting room, I saw a blonde guy sitting in the room "Hello, Mr. Leon... I'm Maya... Let us get straight to the point without wasting each other's time..." I hissed at him he was calm because he didn't know me.

"I have already talked about it to Nicolas and Marco that it will take me time to pay back... then what do you want?" Leon replied. He is a successful businessman but his greed wants more to be at the top, which is making him bankrupt. He is spending more on other shit than his own company.

"We have already exceeded the time limit because you are a good friend of Nicolas... but he is also fed up with you... I want your technology

company...."

" I will never do that... I will pay back till next month..."

"Leon, you know very well that you will not be able to pay back... I'm giving you a good option else we can simply kill your family and make it look like an accident and with their insurance money you will pay us back... so the choice is yours". He was looking furious but eventually agreed to hand over the tech company. Aiden passed him a file with documents he signed and left the office.

Entering Marco's office Aiden passed him the file signed by Leon, he looked at me furiously and I was confused "Why did you take his tech company? First, you bought a club then you bought this are you working here to get yourself rich".

Aiden was also confused I motioned him to leave the office he did. I stood in front of him crossing my arms, "How do you know about it? Are you spying on me?" asking him in a serious voice.

He raised an eyebrow stood up from his chair and walked towards me "I don't need to spy on you but you make me do it... now speak"

"Nicolas wanted me to buy it because the owner was a mobster from the same mafia and growing rapidly... to avoid any misjudgment inside the mafia he told me to buy it instead of him..." he was listening to me with all his concentration.

"He was making good money from it... and not abiding by us.... And if it is about Leon... I took his tech company because he won't be able to pay back if he did.. we will sell his tech company back to him doubling the price..."

"His tech company is already facing loss... you did a favor to him by taking his tech company"

"I know he also thinks it that's why he agreed instantly... I know why his tech company is facing losses... I can fix it.."

He sighed and pulled me closer "Do things but let me know about it..." I cut him off "Marco... I can't tell you everything I do and why I do..."

His hands were roaming around my back, I pushed him back removing myself from his embrace he frowned and grabbed me by my waist. His sudden action made me yelp, he smirked closer to my lips his hot minty breath was driving me crazy. Is he going to kiss me?

"Marco we are in your office... leave me.." in a low voice I tried to convince him.

"My office is soundproof you can moan my name as loud as you can.." his smirk didn't leave his face. I kicked him in his kneels saying "Then ask Calla to do it for you". He left my back and smiled "You are jealous".

He was annoying, according to him he can get any girl in his bed, yes he can but not me. "Why would I be jealous? I'm not your lover... you hate me right... you even slapped me.." his face fall on my words.

"I'm extremely sorry for that"

"I can't hear you speak loud"

"I'm Sorry" he repeated.

"What? It's not audible to me here" I was trying hard not to laugh.

"I SAID I'm SORRY!!!" he screamed and smiled at his behavior. I chuckled and replied, "I will think about it.." I ran away from him.

"Heyy... come here..." he motioned with his finger "I haven't lost my mind that I will come near you... I don't have a death wish..."

"Just Come here" he smiled.

"No... you're gonna hit me... I'm not that much crazy" I chuckled at my own words.

"I will never do that.... come here...." As he tried to get up from his leather chair I ran away and I tried to open the door of his office he pressed a button from his table and the door was locked.

I slapped my forehead at my stupidity he was mafia king he has advanced technology and the most interesting thing, I designed it and added it when his office was getting renovated changing the interior of the office. He was laughing behind me I turned to look at him "Get your ass over here before I drag you here myself" he said gesturing to me with his fingers.

I'm so fucked up I had a plan to walk near his table press the button and ran out of his office. "Don't dare to..." shit he sensed about it, why he is so smart? He looks so hot when he dominates and sweet when he laughs this man has a dual personality for sure.

My heart was pounding fast in my chest, he motioned me to sit on his lap. Why am I behaving like a submissive? But I had no choice. He yanked grabbing my thighs making me sit on his lap more on his cock, I can feel him growing.

He kissed my neck squeezing my thighs, I felt him hard around my butt cheeks. "You're so beautiful... just a bit annoying" he smirked on my neck whispering it in my ears and placed wet kisses.

In a swift move, he picked me up and made me sit on his desk facing him. He started kissing down my neck, I wanted him but it was wrong. "You have no idea about the things I want to do to you.... You will scream and come with my name...." he whispered in my ears deeply.

"Marco..." he didn't answer and got closer to kiss my lips I turned my face and he kissed my cheeks. "What?" he was annoyed by my action.

"Marco... control yourself... I'm not one of your hoes and I don't want this from you..." I answered him honestly, he sits back on his chair "Maya...I will make you beg for it...trust me". I know it hit his ego but what else can I do?

"In your dreams..." I didn't sound confident because I know his effect on me, and with that, I left his office. I'm going to be his stepmother this is so weird; I will not marry his father I convinced myself. But before that, I have to talk to my mother because I'm sure she is hiding something from me, leaving the mafia can be my biggest mistake and get me killed.

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

Hey readers, Thank you for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed this, please let me know in the comments section. I'd appreciate any suggestions you have regarding improvement or things you want to be included in this story. Follow me and stay connected for more such chapters and stories. Have a nice day ❤