𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯¹⁰

▊ 𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑻𝑬𝑫!

𝑹𝑼𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 you felt exhausted and the guiltiness hadn't hit you yet.
You heard Kali's voice in the background while you zoned out, glacing at your school mates faces.
You could barely concentrate enough to walk like a normal person, it was like a part of your brain stopped controlling your body.
You lied to Kali explaining her that you were simply sleepy, you knew she would have been disappointed if she knew the truth.

You hadn't thanked Eren yet, last night you just went to sleep, and didn't even change your clothes, you were lucky you didn't wear any make up,

you didn't know there were so many different kind of drug that could reduce you in that state, you blamed Caleb and Keith since they used to give you the same shit.

"Y/n! Are you listening to me? " Kali tapped your shoulder with her finger, bringing you to the reality. "What? " you asked glacing at her with a confused expression.

"I know you didn't sleep well, but try to pay attention to what I'm saying bro, what if I just discovered the cure for cancer and as I'm telling it to you I forget what I was saying and you are the only one who could say it since you were right next to me? " she jokingly asked.

"yeah... you're right... " you uttered before yawning and rubbing your eyelids.

You met Connie's gaze and greeted him with a quick and kinda forced smile as you pursed your lips, but noticed another broad figure next to him that was initially talking to Jean, it was Eren, he glace at you questioning himself what you were going to do,

you forced another smile to him, you couldn't ignore him like that, he gave you a taste of the dopest drug and took the responsibility to safely take you home,

his lips slightly curved in a smirk as he walked pass you, you rolled your eyes while Kali assisted at what just happened.

"Didn't you say you didn't like him? What's with the looks? Tell me I'm curious. " she asked, you obviously weren't going to tell her you got high with him, the years of lying to your family really paid off.

"I met him at the gas station, he helped me buy the thing I wanted to buy. " you stated hoping she'll believe you.

"Mh okay, anyways, you have to meet Imani and her friend group, she can look obnoxious at first but she's really fun to hang out with." She explained.

"For real? " you weren't really interested in it, you would have follow your friend anywhere as you didn't have a specific place to go. You didn't have a mother who could have beat your ass at your apartment because you came late.

I need some glasses...

you thought, you were lucky Kali hadn't noticed your half lidded and reddish eyes, but noticed the way you almost tripped and bumped the door at the school entrance.