I N T R O

You drew memories in my mind I could never erase. You planted colors in my great I could never replace.

- unknown

H E L L O

Hello loves! Thank you for choosing to read 'SHADOWS OF THE LAST'

Since this is my first book. The first couple chapters may not be the best but as the book progresses they do get better.

I will eventually edit them though.(the beginning chapters)

______

⚠️before reading⚠️
This novel is all fiction - although I wish the characters weren't - Besides that everything is fake and this isn't based on a true story, or about anyone. All of it isn't real.

______

T R O P E

second chance romance
Romance
Mafia/CEO
Forbidden love

_____

W A R N I N G S

Harsh language
Mature content
Alcohol involved
Torturing involved
Blood
Etc.

*If you don't like any of these, you may leave. I'm not forcing you to here.*

______

N O T
T O L E R A T E D

Spoilers
Hate
And please DO NOT copy write, because I spent a lot of time thinking about how to write this is story and what should be in it.

_____

C H A R A C T E R S

NAOMI MADDEN is a multi-millionaire and is the most successful women to ever exist, followed by being famous. She owns a couple of business. Naomi also raised her own child all by herself with no help. Loves Victoria secret. Doesn't drink but loves wine. She named one of her business after Amara, which is called Mara's.
_

AMARA JOY MADDEN is Naomi and Ace's daughter. She grew up without a father, loves dancing and singing to Disney songs. She's really ticklish and loves cars. Amara is also famous.
_

ACE ROSSI is the Italian don. Left Naomi and Amara to protect them but she didn't know. Since he left them six years ago he hasn't been the best. No one could fix him or make him feel better, not even his family.
_

AUBREY HART is Amara sugar momma and Naomi's best friends, who's become her family. She loves wearing heels and long leather jackets. Loves drinking wine and eating ice cream. Her mother and father have issues like fighting and arguing. Love gambolling, roulette, blackjack and other stuff that involve getting money. Calls Naomi a bitch.

_____

P L A Y L I S T

'I'd climb every mountain and swim every ocean. Just to be with you'

- YOU ARE THE RESON | Calum Scott

__

'I know that love hurts but you left when I needed you the most'