64| "you're just so perfect"

Naomi

As the morning sunlight streamed through the windows, Ace and I rolled out of bed. We exchanged warm smiles before making our way to Ace's bathroom, where he had thoughtfully prepared toiletries for me.

I stood at the bathroom sink, finishing up my makeup and hair. I heard the sound of the shower turning off behind me. Glancing up in the mirror, I caught sight of Ace stepping out of the shower, in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

Ace's reflection met mine in the mirror, and a soft smile spread across his face as he approached her. He placed his hands gently on my waist, our eyes locking in the reflection.

"Hey," Ace said warmly and leaned his head down, and placed a gentle kiss on my neck.

I smiled, feeling a rush of warmth at his touch. "Hey," I replied, my voice tinged with playfulness.

We stood there for a moment, our gazes locked, sharing a silent exchange of love.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Ace began, his expression earnest.

I turned to face him fully, setting my red lipsticck down. "What is it?" I asked in curiosity.

Ace took a deep breath, his eyes filled with excitement. "My family... They've been asking about Amara," he explained, a hint of nervousness in his voice. "They would love to meet her."

My eyes widened with surprise and delight. "Your family wants to meet Amara?" I echoed, my heart swelling with happiness.

Ace nodded, a smile spreading across his face. "Yes. I also you. They miss you a lot too, you know? he explained, his voice tinged with emotion. "It's been six years, and they've been so supportive and understanding. They're really excited to finally meet you two."

I felt a surge of emotion at the thought of Ace's family embracing Amara. "I'd love for them to meet her," I replied, my voice filled with genuine enthusiasm. "I'd love to see them all again."

Ace's eyes lit up with gratitude. "Good. They'll be gere tomorrow," he said, his voice soft with emotion.

I smiled.

As Ace gazed at me with adoration, a soft smile graced his lips. I noticed the warmth in his eyes and the affectionate curve of his mouth, prompting her to tilt her head in curiosity.

"What?" I asked, a playful glint in her eyes.

Ace shook his head slightly, his gaze never leaving hers. "You're just so perfect," he murmured, his voice filled with sincerity.

My heart skipped a beat at his heartfelt words, my cheeks flushing with a mixture of joy and disbelief. I had always known that Ace cherished me, but hearing him express it so openly filled me with a profound sense of love and gratitude.

I wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, pulling him gently closer, and pressed my lips to his in a tender kiss. His arms snaked around me, making my stomach do things.

As we kissed, a soft warmth enveloped me, the world outside fading away in the intimacy of the moment. I pulled back slightly, my eyes meeting Ace's with love shining in them.

"You're pretty perfect yourself," I whispered, my voice filled with sincerity and a touch of playfulness.

Ace's eyes crinkled with a smile as he leaned down, meeting me halfway for another kiss. Our lips met once more, both of us smiling into the kiss, our hearts connected in a silent exchange of love and devotion.

In that shared moment of affection, I felt a sense of happiness and belonging. With Ace by my side, I knew that our love was a source of strength and joy, capable of weathering any storm.

As we finally pulled away, I rested my forehead against Ace's, pir breaths mingling in quiet intimacy. We stayed like that for a moment, reveling in the closeness and warmth of our bond.

"I love you," Ace murmured, his voice a gentle affirmation of their connection.

My heart swelled with love as I replied, "I love you too, Ace."

With a final lingering gaze, we exchanged a smile filled with promises of a future together.

__

Ace and I descended the staircase, and we found Amara perched on a stool in the kitchen and engaged in a lively conversation with Rose.

"Hey," I greeted with a warm smile, her heart swelling with affection at the sight of her daughter chatting animatedly with Rose.

Amara looked up, her face lighting up with a bright smile. "Morning!" she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Rose turned around from her task at the stove, her face breaking into a grin at the sight of us.

"Good morning, you two," she chimed in, her voice filled with warmth. "Breakfast will be ready in just a few minutes."

"Thank you, Rose," Ace replied, his tone grateful. He turned to Sarah, squeezing her hand affectionately.

Together, we settled at the kitchen table, the air buzzing with laughter and conversation. Amara regaled them with tales of her past, her eyes shining with enthusiasm as she spoke.

I listened attentively, my heart swelling with pride at Amaras spirit. Ace and I exchanged fond glances regularly.

As Rose served up a delicious spread of pancakes and fresh fruit, the kitchen was filled with the comforting aroma of home-cooked food.

Amongst the laughter and chatter, we shared a meal filled with love and happiness, savoring each moment as if it were a precious gift. In this cozy kitchen, surrounded by the people I loved.

Watching Amwra today, she hasn't been this happy in the longest time. Her eyes twinkled brighter today. Her smile was bigger today. Everything about her shone more than before.

__

Breakfast drew to a close, Amara and I rose from the table.

Tristan was ready to take me to the office today.

"Ready to go?" Tristan asked with a warm smile, holding the door open for her.

I nodded, offering a grateful smile in return. "Yes, thank you, Tristan," I replied, stepping out into the crisp morning air.

Amara gathered her belongings and prepared to depart as well. Luca awaited her outside, ready to accompany her to her tutoring session.

"Let's hit the road, Amara," Luca said with a playful wink, gesturing for her to follow him to the waiting car.

Amara flashed him a grin, her excitement palpable as she eagerly embarked on her day's adventures. With a quick farewell to her mom, Ace and Rose, she headed out the door, looking forward to the knowledge and experiences that awaited her at her tutoring session.

___