45| "You guys are going to look so cute."

"Your what?!" Aubrey yelled from the other side of the phone

"I'm having a shoot with him." I said placing my phone down ontop of the kitchen island and propped it up against my mug of coffee.

She blinked and a smile starts to form on her lips.

"It's nothing serious." I said

"Oh girl bye. This is something . serious. Your having a shoot with him. Who knows what you guys even need to do." She said a bit too excited.

"It'll be fine."

"Lets go back to when he said you were the reason of his smiles. Ahh. Stop. This is already your sign to get back with the man, Naomi."

"Oh god no. I don't think that'll happen." I said.

"Okay. Whatever makes you sleep at night." She said not believing the words thay came out my mouth.

"So. You met your moms boyfriend?" I asked switching the subject.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"And?"

"He's okay, I guess. He seems like a great guy for her. She seems happy. And I'm happy for her."

"That's good."

"Oh and before I forget. Your still on with coming with me for house hunting?"

"Well yeah. Amaras coming with by the way. She wouldn't stop nagging me about why she needs to come. She even made a prons and cons list." I said smiling remembering the memory.

"Haha, that's my girl." She said and I smile.

"Okay I'd love to stay and talk, but I'm gonna go make some food. I'm too hungry." She siad and we said out goodbyes.

___

"Hey girl. How was it?" I asked Amara who's just come back from tutoring.

"It was very fun." She said taking a seat next to me.

"I know how much you like Ace and  think I like him-" She cut me off.

"You do.'' She said with a smile.

"Well I have news to tell you."

She gasped.

"Did you guys kiss or something." She squealed in excitement.

"No. We are both doing a shoot together."

Her jaw dropped them she smiled.

"Ahh! No ways." She said.

"Yes ways."

"You guys are going to look so cute." She teased.