The Angel

In the city of Hosu, Japan, Izuku Midoriya was born powerless in a world of superheroes. Because of this, everyone around him became cruel to him. Hurting him, burning him, embarrassing him, anything they could think of. Two people in particular, Katsuki Bakugo and Camie Utsushimi, seemed to enjoy it the most. While she never went to the dark places Bakugo does, she would use Izuku for other purposes. When they were both alone one time, Camie ambushed him, and raped him. A year later, she left a baby at the doorstep of Izuku. Between the abuse, and the lose of his mother, Izuku was at an extremely low point in his life. His daughter and sister were the only things in his life that kept him going. Without them, he doesn't know what he'd do.

Izumi: "Izuku. Wake up big bro."

Izuku: "Five more days."

Izumi: "You wanna go to the movies with me and Eri? There's a good one playing!"

Izuku: "Is it the one with the horses and UFO in the clouds?"

Izumi: "Yep."

Izuku: "Sure. I'll be ready in twenty...wait were you planning on taking Eri to see a horror movie?"

Izumi: "No. Their playing WALL-E there too."

Izuku: "How about we get some food and just watch movies here all day?"

Izumi: "That works too!"

Later

Izuku and Izumi take Eri and go to the market. Once there, Izuku is noticed by Bakugo and his lackeys.

Bakugo: "Well, well, well. If it isn't Deku. The fuck are you doing in my store?"

Izuku: "......"

Bakugo: "Don't ignore me Deku!"

Izuku: "......"

Bakugo's quirk begins to active, until Izumi walks up to Izuku.

Izumi: "Come on Izuku. Let's go."

Bakugo watches them leave and begins to get mad.

Lackey 1: "Why'd you let them go?"

Bakugo: "...."

Lackey 2: "Come on dude. We're stopping because that little bitch said so?"

Bakugo punches him in the gut and leaves him with the other lackey.

Bakugo: "Bad mouth her, and your next."

Izuku drops Izumi and Eri off at their home, before heading out for a minute. Walking past an alley, Bakugo and his lackey drag Izuku in.

Bakugo: "DISRESPECT ME AGAIN, I'LL FUCKING TEAR YOUR EYES OUT!!"

The lackey starts laughing as Bakugo starts hitting him.

Bakugo: "I don't see why your sister even bothers with you! Maybe I should show her how a real man should prote-"

Izuku snaps at the mention of his sister and headbutts Bakugo. The lackey then gets tackled by Izuku who starts beating him. Bakugo gets back up, pissed off. Seeing Izuku on top of the lackey, him fighting back, was too much for Bakugo. Out the corner of his eye, he notices a crowbar laying on the ground. He grabs it and heads towards Izuku, striking the side of his head. Izuku looses vision for a second, before seeing Bakugo swing the crowbar at him again, cutting his arm open.

Bakugo: "KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE!!"

Izuku looks at Bakugo and spits blood at him. Bakugo wipes it off his face, while Izuku weakly laughs. With one final swing, he strikes him across the face, cutting it open as well. Bakugo drops the crowbar breathing heavily and satisfied. The lackey starts freaking out seeing Izuku's body.

Lackey: "FUCK!! HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!"

Bakugo: "Good."

Lackey: "FUCK!! We gotta toss the body man!"

Bakugo: "Calm down. We're gonna do just that. Now help me get his body to the bridge."

Lackey: "Won't there be people there?"

Bakugo points to the news, and shows a slime villian on the rampage near the bridge.

Bakugo: "Their gonna be distracted by that guy. We'll have plenty of time."

They make their way to the bridge and throw his body over the railings. When the two leave, a orange haired girl walking over the bridge sees Izuku floating in the river. She immediately flies down and scoops him out the river. She flies over to her home and screams for help.

Itsuka: "MOM!! DAD!!"

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Itsuka! What's wro-JESUS CHRIST!!"

He grabs Izuku and takes him to a medical room. The doctors start to stitch his wounds and are able to bring his pulse back. He lays on a bed on life support as the family looks at him.

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Who is he? Do you know him?"

Itsuka: "No. I just saw him floating in the river. I think someone threw him in."

Mrs. Kendo: "After beating him senseless. Poor boy."

When they look back at Izuku, his eyes are slightly open and he looks at them.

Izuku: "w.....who....are...y...you?"

Mr. Yaoyorozu: "Just get some rest. We can talk after you've recovered."

Izuku closes his eyes and goes back to sleep. Hours later, Izuku opens his eyes and sees Kendo sitting next to him.

Izuku: "Your...an angel."

Itsuka: "Huh? Your awake! Are you okay?"

Izuku: "Thank...you."

Itsuka smiles at Izuku and he smiles back.

Itsuka: "I need to get my father real quick, so stay still."

Izuku: "P-Please don't leave."

Itsuka looks at him, and decides to sit down.

Itsuka: "Who are you?"

Izuku: "Izuku...Midoriya."

Itsuka: "I'm Itsuka Kendo. What happened to you? Who did this?"

Izuku: "Don't...know. I remember my sister...but...I can't remember who did this."

Itsuka: "Well, whoever hurt you, do you know why they did it?"

Izuku: "Q....Quirkless. I'm quirkless."

Itsuka: "They did this because you don't have a quirk? Whoever did this is a piece of shit."

Izuku: "Where am I?"

Itsuka: "Yaoyorozu's Manor. I brought you here."

Izuku: "You have a hospital in your house?"

Itsuka: "Yeah."

Izuku: "Sweet."

They continue talking for a while. During their conversations, Izuku tells her about his sister and daughter.

Itsuka: "So did you adopt her?"

Izuku: "That's...personal. I'll tell you one day."

Itsuka: "Hey. Why don't you and Izumi stay here?"

Izukuv "No. I'm sorry, but you've been kind enough. I can't just stay in a mansion like that. I might be burden for you guys. Izumi can stay here if that's okay with you though."

Itsuka: "Come on Midoriya. From what you told me, you don't get a chance to relax that much. Please. You deserve this."

Izuku breaks down in tears and hugs Itsuka, thanking her for everything, while Mr. Yaoyorozu smiles listening to them.