Evening star

It was a tiring day, I am dying to see my husband, my stress reliever, he is my dear snowman, he is not cold like that cliche cold husband, he takes care of me and listens to all my ramblings, but he never expresses anything. He was trained to be balanced and un-expressive from the age of 13, I would be cold as fuck to everybody if I was trained, so it is okay.

The colleagues in my office are making fun of me for getting married early, I am 22 years old okay? I got married when I was 20. they are saying that my parents just wanted my weight of them, and my husband was unsatisfied with my looks, so he sent me off to work so that I can contribute something towards home running.

but only I know he is not like that I had to beg him for 15 days for joining this job, and he was throwing silent tantrums, like not eating my food. but the next day I will find the dishes that I kept the leftovers in the sink. He is a baby for not wanting food and eating leftovers though, I love him for that,

sometimes when he unintentionally comes in while I am changing, he rushes back to the door to leave mumbling a series of sorry and with a red cheek, hehehe. I know that he loves me but I would love to hear it from him, he is a little cutie mafia leader with a calm and dangerous aura.

When I reached home I saw Namjoon's car outside the gate and the driver near nowhere, so I went inside only to see, JK sitting with Lucas and Namjoon. I am confused I thought Lucas was their rival, but he is sitting here rather in their basement, shocker.

when JK noticed me, he didn't greet me, odd. when I saw namjoon he loudly said, "Ms. Kim will you just stand there or greet your ex-lover whom you are working for, to accomplish the mission of destroying me?" what? is he dumb? I have a mafia background but I hate Lucas too because he was my best friend once but when I found out he was women trafficking I stopped talking to him.

Does he trust me or not? I was devastated to find that there is not even an ounce of sympathy or guilt in his eyes when he said that, wow. I guess I am dumb for me thinking that he loves me, and JK trusts me huh?

okay then, I can cry later, but now Kim Namjoon, I have to show you who is the Choi Bitch you will regret this Boy, I guarantee you that. "Hi darling, missed me?" I said to Lucas. When I saw this evil glint in his eyes, I knew he has spun some web to trap Bangtan, God no! Do you really think I am an easy target loser?

I saw Namjoon, crushing his fingers within his fists, and knuckles turning white Jk had his jaw tight and tears of betrayal, I was already tired and now this shit is in my house. okay fine. "Lucas darling, I thought we were meeting in bangtan's basement today no? and also can you give me my  original phone now so I can show these Dumb motherfuckers, how fucked up, it was to trust their enemy" 

"t-the o-riginal p-ph-phone" he stammered, ha! gotcha I saw realization Dawn upon Kim and JK, I am really upset about them, how could they not trust me? if it was Jin Oppa and suga Oppa they would have trusted me blindly. I am so disappointed. he could sit and talk with his mortal sworn enemy about me but how could he not talk to me about him?

I had so many questions, for which I never wanted an answer from him. 

"I am so disappointed in you guys," I said and left that place to the guest room and locked it.

to be continued...

sorry for the crappy chap thou, I am in a hurry!

vote