ADMIRER

Story credit and story idea + script by  MeharSidhu33hariharapriya143 ❤️❤️Admirer

hariharapriya143 ❤️❤️
Admirer

He sits in front of me in every class we have together. His dark juicy curls call my name and beg me for my touch. He has a broad and muscular back, perfect to sink my nails into. He doesn’t know I exist, and I am content with that. That way, I can ogle him, and he won’t notice. Who would notice me anyways? I’m a nobody. A simple number in this huge university. If my professors and administration see me as a number, he probably does too. Just another girl, of many, that sits in a class with him.

He briefly looks to the right, right at his buddy that is sitting next to him. I take that opportunity to take in his features. I swear his jaw has been chiseled by the gods. Plump lips- bigger than mine, that’s for sure- sat perfectly under his pointed, but not an abnormally big nose. He wears dark-rimmed glasses, but I can see his eyes perfectly. Light brown with just a tinge of yellow around the pupil. The color of a warm breeze fall evening. He also has the most gorgeous eyelashes- not as long as mine- but still gorgeous. I have no clue what he is saying to his buddy, but a lopsided grin surfaces on his lips, and I swear my heart almost stops beating. He has the whitest teeth I have ever seen on a guy, let alone a college frat guy. And when he smiles, a very small dimple can be seen on his cheek.

I have one hand cradling my head and don’t feel the sliding of my hand until my head almost lands on the desk. Straightening my position, I don’t notice either that I have a thin line of drool in the corner of my mouth. My mouth is watering at only the sight of him, and that isn’t the only part of my body that is wet. Tightening my thighs together, I try to ignore the need for friction between my legs and focus on the Biology 101 class. It is a requirement for my BA in English, not that I mind. Science- any type- has always been in my life. I didn’t pursue it as a career, even though I know secretly my mother wanted me to. I always have seen nature as a hobby, not a full-time job.

Focusing on the whiteboard, I see that the professor had jotted down important tidbits of information and I hurry and take down notes.

“Hey, do you have a pen I can borrow? Mine just ran out of ink.” My hand freezes mid-sentence when I hear his deep masculine voice. Trying and failing to seem nonchalant, I raise my head out of my notebook and lock my eyes with his. I’ve always admired his looks from afar and when he was sitting before me in class, but I have never seen his face so close to mine before. My throat dries, all the water inside me being redirected into a specific place.