🏝

Bel;

Bel;

I was all dressed and waiting for the other girls before we all headed out for the night and recouping, wondering who would choose me, if I'd get chosen that is.

I done my make up to match the different contrast on my outfit and doing a red lip to pop.

"Ready guys?" I smile as us girls all walk outside and have a drink before Lucas phone rang, making us all gather round the fire pit and Laura Whitmore walks out.

"Hello islanders.." she droned on about the recoupling asking everyone who they'd couple up, dami chose Summer as Indiyah chose Deji , Luca stuck with Gemma who also stuck with him, Jay chose Chyna and danica chose Josh, Jacques stuck with Paige who stuck with him and then it was Andrew.

"I want to couple up with Isabel.." he smiled at me as I walked over to him and kissed him as tasha walked in with Billy.

Then Davide stuck with ekin-su, who stuck with him, I poured at mollie and Cheyenne seeing that they were leaving.

But then Cheyenne fully pulled a Mollie from last year and bated Jacques out which made me laugh.

Laura then left as did Jack, Samuel, George, Jazmine, Cheyenne and Mollie.

I spent time with Andrew before going over to Gemma.

"Can I pull you for a chat please Gemma?" I smile at the girl as she nodded and we sat on the circle bed, "so what's up Isabel?"

"I just want to tell you before anyone else, I came into the villa not to cause drama between you and Luca, but I'm not sure he would've told you if Andrew didn't pick me, and us staying in the same villa, doesn't feel comfortable without me telling you what happened between me and Luca.."

"Okay? What happened?"

"So me and Luca dated for nearly 6 years, and then like 2 years ago pictures surfaced on twitter of him and one of my closest friends Saffron in bed cuddling and they'd slept together, meaning he cheated on me..."

"Oh shit.. carry on.."

"I came in here, focused on Andrew only until the raunchy races when he pulled me onto his lap for the sex positions and then he kept kissing me for the challenges directed at me, and it's completely fucked my head, so I don't know what's going on. But I know that I still have feelings for Luca and I didn't want to keep you in the dark and I will explain this to Andrew as well."

She nodded and hugged me, "thank you for keeping me in the loop and if you want to try again with Luca, then feel free, but if you don't then it's completely up to you, he only ever spoke highly when we spoke about our exes.."

I hugged back. "You know for a 19 year old, you are very mature, you'd be really good with my pal Harry. He needs a mature girl like you."

"Harry Lewis right? I'm a big fan of your channel Bel.."

"Yeah Harry Lewis. Now I'm gonna talk to Luca, wish me luck." I got up walking over to my ex.

"Luca, a word?" I sat next to him, not giving him a chance to agree.

"So I will talk and you will shut up, coming in here I was focused on Andrew and then raunchy races happened and the kisses brought back memories, good ones and I guess what I'm saying is, the door isn't fully closed on us anymore."

"That felt good to get off my chest.. I think"

"Bel, I'll always love you, but I think my heart is set on Gem for now.."

"Okay.." I got up and walked away, over to Billy and Josh getting to know then and finding out what happened in Casa.