Chapter 5|Old Friends..

The officer threw Killua into the girl's arms, Killua squirmed in her grasp.
"Nice to see you again, Kil'"
"I don't know you, don't want to know you."
Killua said, as he released himself from the shorter female. She grabbed Killua's arm, leading him to the front doors, Killua was handcuffed so he didn't really have any way of escaping the girl's grasp, minus his jurking attempts failing, the girl threw Killua(#StopKilluaabuse😔✋, manz has been thrown like 10 times-) in her car and hoped in, locking the doors as she closed her's. Killua sat up and regained his vision from being dizzy, due to him being thrown after being dragged quickly.
"Where..where are you taking me, Akane?"
Killua asked while moving to the passenger side of the back, he heard a slight chuckle from Akane before she answered.
"Oh Killua. Where do you think you're going?"
Killua froze before realizing what she meant, he tried everything he could to get out of the handcuffs but nothing worked, he sat back as memories flooded his mind.
"I'm not a kid anymore, Akane. I can't go back, they'll kick me out again..they couldn't deal with me before, what makes you think they can now?"
They arrived at a tall, big building. Akane got out and walked in, leaving Killua in the car. He waited, knowing there's no chance of escape. He waited for a few minutes before a lady with long blond hair walked out with Akane. They walked up to the car, Akane opened the door letting Killua out.
"Hello, Killua. I see you're back here...same reason, hmm.."
The blonde lady said as they made their way inside the building.
"I don't want to be here, nor do I need to be here...it's a mistake."
Killua said, as a man threw clothes at him.
"What are these..wait, I'm going back to that unit?"
Killua asked the guard that was uncuffing him, he just hummed. Once Killua was free he smiled, he got to see one of his friends again. They lead him to his unit and area after he changed clothes. And there waiting for his arrival was his long lost friend Yumi, when he read more about her he learned she had got sent here for killing the people that hated her. When Yumi saw Killua she ran up to him and hugged him tightly, as she buried her face into his chest.
"I missed you Killua!"
She said, her voice cracking a little. Killua lightly smiled and hugged her back.
"I know, Yumi. I missed you too, i'm glad I reunited with you.."
Yumi let go of Killua and looked over his shoulder reaveling the look-out guard. Yumi grabbed Killua's hand and led him to a room that didn't have any gaurds around, Killua knew they'd talk and that it would be away from guards, so he didn't question what was happening or where they were going. After Killua and Yumi settled into the room Yumi moved in front of Killua, making eye contact.
"Sooo? Any lover luck or was that movie really just acting?"
Killua blushed a little and looked away.
"Oooo~ Someone's in loooove~"
Yumi said laughing a little.
"S-shut up, Yumi...you're still single are-aren't you-?" Yumi shook her head "I found someone here a few days ago, I met her in our free time. She's in the insane unit."
Killua facepalmed.
"You always find some type of way to date someone insane, huh?"
"Haa-?? At least I don't kill my lover's friends!"
"Okay, too far-" -Killua
"Same here, dummy! I just like someone and they happen to be insane, not my fault!" -Yumi
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry-" -Killua
"You are forgiven. Now lets play some games, you can meet her tomorrow!" -Yumi
"Okay, what're we gonna play?" -Killua

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛Few weeks skip, 3rd pov♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Killua was sitting in his room, watching the movie he made a while ago on repeat, he hadn't eaten since he got here, nor did he sleep, he felt lonely without Mika, Gon, and Alluka. He felt paranoid as well, but he couldn't find out why. He had no reason to be paranoid, yet he was. He asked Yumi about it and she was confused as well, Killua even asked Yumi's girlfriend Fumiko, and even she didn't know. He laied on his bed and closed his eyes resting. He heard a knock on the door.
"Who and what?"
Killua said, sounding a little angered.
"Hey, came to check up on ya', you doin' good?"
He heard Fumiko say, Killua stood up and opened the door.
"Hey, I'm good, how are you and Yumi?"
Killua asked, as he walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.
"Oh, we're good! She's napping right now though."
"Y'know, I'm surprised you didn't try to kill me when we first met. You're actually the first person to do that-"
Fumiko giggled a little.
"Please, the only reason I didn't kill you is because I knew you weren't a threat. And I know you already have a boyfriend so you wouldn't try to steal Yumi from me."
"Oh-so you're like me, then?"
Fumiko paused, Killua tilted his head a bit as he asked his question. Fumiko nodded before grabbing Killua's hand and leading him to the front of the building, typically for visitors. Killua was a little confused but trusted his new friend and let her drag him. When they reached the front of the building Killua spotted him before Fumiko and ran to him, Killua hugged him tightly while on the verge of tears, Fumiko stood smiling softly. Two others came along with him[The for now, unknown person] Killua let go and kissed him(now you know who this "unknown being" is:)) he kissed back, Killua let go and hugged him again.
"Heh-missed you too, Killu."
Gon said, smiling. Kurapika just rubbed Killua's back while Leorio stood adoring his children.
"I didn't think you-you'd visit, or even know where I-I was"
Killua said, letting go of Gon and smiling a little at Kurapika and Leorio, Gon just chuckled.
"The internet has it's ways, doesn't it?"
Killua smiled a little and nodded. Killua turned around and saw Fumiko, he motioned for her to come over and join him.
"This is my friend Yumi's girlfriend, Fumiko!"
Killua said brightly, Fumiko lit up and tapped Killua's shoulder.
"Can I go get Yumi? So they can meet her face-to-face?"
She asked, Killua nodded and Fumiko ran off to Yumi's room. Killua sighed and looked over to his lover and friends.
"Y'know, it's kinda sad I'm leaving in 2 weeks.."
Gon grabbed Killua's hand and looked him in his eyes, he smiled.
"We can always visit, you should ask them when they get out."
Killua smiled and nodded.
"You always have good ideas, don't you?"
Gon laughed a little and pulled Killua into another kiss. Fumiko returned with Yumi while Gon and Killua were kissing, Yumi smiled at the two.
"Heh, love-birds."
She said, Killua quickly broke the kiss, both Yumi and Gon laughed.
"Not funny Yumi and Gon-!"
Killua said, blushing a little.
"Oh. Uh, Yumi and Fumiko. When do you guys leave?"
The two looked at Killua and then looked at each other, "I leave in 7 weeks."
Yumi said, Fumiko nodded in agreement showing she leaves in the same time frame. Killua smiled lightly.
"I'll visit you guys until you get out, I leave in 2 weeks."
Fumiko walked up to Killua and hugged him, Yumi was surprised by this while Killua was confused. She smiled a little and buried her face into his shoulder.
"Are..are you okay, Fumiko?"
Killua asked, while Yumi looked at Killua then looked back at Fumiko who hummed her response.
"Babe, you sure? I've never seen you act this way.."
Fumiko let go of Killua and looked at Yumi, she smiled softly.
"He's my first friend I made here, you don't really count since you're my lover but you tought me something about friendship, and now I'm sorta sad that he's leaving.."
Killua and Yumi smiled, Killua made a group hug with Yumi and Fumiko.
"I'll come visit with every chance I get! I promise!" Yumi giggled and Fumiko smiled. Gon joined in on the hug.
"Let's call this..the lovers hug. 'Cos why not"
Gon said, which made everyone laugh. Soon Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio left and now it was once again, Killua, Yumi, and Fumiko. Killua felt lonely and paranoid once again, Yumi saw this and hugged him.
"It'll be okay, I promise.."
She said softly, Killua hugged back, and cried into her shoulder, Fumiko ran to Killua's room to grab something he said reminded him of Gon and that he really loved it. When she came back Yumi was talking with Killua, seemingly trying to calm him down. Fumiko walked over to the two friends and crouched down in front of Killua, who was wiping away his tears, she placed the item on his lap and smiled. "H-huh..? I.."
Killua chucked a little and smiled.
"Thanks, Fumiko.."
She nodded and hugged him.
"I remembered you said you really loved this and it reminded you of Gon, so I thought it'd help."
"I think it did, hun.."
Yumi said, while Killua held the stuffed bear close to his chest and smiled lightly. Later that night Killua actually slept, he woke up late in the afternoon and said he felt a lot more better after sleeping. He ate something and didn't watch the movie on repeat, his paranoia was slowly leaving and so were his suspicions, he spent more time with Yumi and Fumiko. Soon his release date came and he left with Gon, he went to tell Mika about the killing thing and she understood but told him it's not right to do, he said that he knows but he can't really help it. Gon took Killua to his house after they spent time with Kurapika and Leorio, they slept and had a great month, the next month came and Gon changed a little. Killua had no idea why, but didn't question it. The month was now July, it was July 4th. Gon had called Kurpika to have him order some birthday stuff, Killua was still clueless about what was happening, and Gon thought that was funny. Soon July 7th arrived and they all celebrated Killua's birthday.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Story: 1,747 words˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Chapter: 1,761 words˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*