part 2

When I came to school the next day, I saw all the girls gathered in the parking lot. I checked to see what all the chaos was about and saw Liam coming out of his golden chopper, with his bodyguards rolling out a red carpet for him. What was he doing here? Morgan the most annoying brat in the world accidentally tripped over something invisible right in front of him. 'Oh my god, my dress. It's worth $237,69 million, and now it is dirty. I need some love and comfort.' Liam ignored her and grabbed a microphone instead. 'Attention everyone calls yourself lucky because I'm joining your school now. And ladies, I know I'm super handsome and irresistible, but unfortunately for you, I'm unavailable.' He sounded so pompous. But Morgan and the rest of the female population suddenly looked like depressed vegetables, and they didn't look happy to see him walking down the hallway with me, or sitting right next to me during class. But for some reason, all I could think about was Axle's empty seat at the back. 

Later that day, we had some important exam results posted on the bulletin board. And I was shocked when I didn't see my name at the top spot, holy mother of frogs. It was Axle this time. I don't understand. He either sleeps in class, or doesn't even attend them, but he is always in the top five. And now he is freaking number one. How is he beating me? Maybe he studies in dark alleys all night after beating someone up. As I turned around, I crashed into someone behind me. It was Axle. 'If you are curious, you only have to ask.' He said in a deep voice. 'Okay then, why don't you tell us?' 'It's a secret, I'll have to come a bit closer.' As he bent his head down to my ear, I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat. He brushed a strand of hair away and whispered. 'I'm just really, really smart, smarter than you, for sure. I might be smarter than Einstein himself.' Gosh, he was so arrogant. I was about to push him away when suddenly Liam did it for me. 'Who are you? And can you step away from Olivia?' He spoke. 'I could ask you the same thing, but I am not interested actually.' He bit back, turned around, and left. Liam looked really annoyed. As I started walking down the hallway, he followed me and asked me out for dinner that night so we could catch up. That sounded nice, and I agreed.