01

kyles pov:

its summer break. three months without school. this is going to be heaven. of course, until cartman decided to make my life hell.

i walked to my kitchen for a snack, & overhead my mum talking to someone.

"... yes well youre always welcome in our home, im sure my bubby would love to meet your kid..."

a new family?? i walked into the lounge room & saw a mother & a daughter.

my mum spotted me, "ah here he is now, bubby come meet these lovely people."

i rolled my eyes at that nickname & walked over to them. the mum smiled at me while the daughter avoided eye contact.

i stuck my hand out, "kyle broflovski, nice to meet you" the mother shook my hand & said nice to meet you back to me. i then just stood there awkwardly while the parents were chatting.

i did take the time to observe the girl, she is beautiful. (h/l, h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes.. shes the perfect girl.

of course she wouldnt want someone like me.

not like ive ever had any luck with girls at all anyway...

i got bored & pulled out my phone to text the guys about the new girl.

kewl kids

kyle:
guys, theres a new family in town & their daughter is so gorgeous

kenny:
aw man really???

stan:
cool

cartman:
KAHLS GOT A GIRLFRIEND KAHLS GOT A GIRLFRIEND HAHHAHAHSHAHAHAHAH

kyle:
SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND FATASS STFU

cartman:
neva😜

i sighed & turned off my phone. i hate him so much.

my thoughts were interrupted by my mum, "bubby say goodbye"

i looked up, "bye, again it was nice meeting you"

the mum smiled, "you too, kyle. hopefully my (y/n) will open up more in time.."

i smiled & nodded.

so her name is (y/n) huh...

they left & i went back to my room. i hopped on my bed & decided to try & find this girl on Instagram.

it wasnt hard, i just typed her name & found her. judging by her posts she seemed like a fun person to be around.

i turned off my phone with a sigh then rolled over to face my wall.

hopefully nothing will ruin my chance with this girl...

first time writing a males pov that im kinda happy w lmao. hoped you enjoy<3

have a great day/night <33