𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐎

In the shadowy world of espionage and superpowers, Nadia Collins' life is a tumultuous tale of survival

In the shadowy world of espionage and superpowers, Nadia Collins' life is a tumultuous tale of survival. Stripped of a normal childhood due to her fire-casting ability, she became a ruthless killer under the mind control of the Red Room. Echoing the path of Natasha Romanoff, Nadia's journey took a fateful turn when an alliance between H.Y.D.R.A and the Red Room thrust her into a secret project, granting her the power to control things with her mind.

Set on a path to become the perfect crimson soldier, Nadia embarked on her first mission in 2005, only to be confronted by an enigmatic figure who captured her, free her from the mind control and offered her an alternative. Switching allegiances from the Red Room to a powerful New York mafia, she traded one kind of darkness for another. Her ruthless past and newfound alliance made her a target, with S.H.I.E.L.D. hot on her trail.

As Nadia weaves through the complex web of danger, she must dodge the Red Room's relentless pursuit, the ominous reach of H.Y.D.R.A, and the vigilant eyes of S.H.I.E.L.D. Her life becomes a high-stakes game of hide and seek, as she fights to carve out a new existence while evading capture. The question lingers: How long can Nadia outrun her past and her pursuers before her precarious reality comes crashing down?

Disclaimer!

I do not own Marvels Movies or any of their characters.