❤️❤︎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛❤︎❤️

Prompt:

I like this prompt lol

Also, I apoligize for not updating in a quite a while again, I've been stressed out about school starting back up again and moving to a different school (not houses, just schools) and everything.

Anyway, I'm not sure how lomg this one will be, but I don't think it'll be very long

Okay, ONWARD!

~~~~~Here we go 😀🔫~~~~~

Dudley was the father of a nine-year little girl named Dolly. She had brown hair and bright blue eyes, very pretty if you ask most of the boys in her grade, and a very kind and quiet child

However, something that Dudley didn't think could ever happen, happened.

She had recieved the letter Harry did those many years ago.

Eplaining to her,

that she was a witch

and was accepted at Hogwarts school of witches and wizards.

As much as he was proud, he was also scared...

He had no knowledge on this type of situation.

So his solution?

To go to Harry's house for help, knowing that he would know what to do.

He knocked on the door, willing to do anything that Harry told him to so that his little girl would have as much knowledge as she needed to go into this new place and school.

However, he was very VERY surprised to see someone with bright blonde hair, grey eyes, his white button up shirt open, and IN HARRY'S HOUSE, open the door intead.

Dudley has to look up slightly to meet the man's eyes, and he said,

"Um, does Harry Potter live here...?"

"Yeah, can I help you?"

"Harry, is that you-?"

"No- This is Draco Malfoy, now can I help you"

"O-Oh... What are you doing here?"

"Just tell me what you want, Dudley"

"How do you... Nevermind, anyway, could I speak to Harry please?"

"..."

Dudley looked at Draco, knowing his name was slightly familiar but didn't know where from, and he watched as he stepped back into the house, closing the door slightly, and about 15 seconds later, Harry appeared in the doorway.

"Hey Dudley, what's up?"

"Um, hey Harry..."

"What's wrong? And who's the child?"

"So... My daughter here has gotten.. this... letter"

Dudley hands Harry the letter, and Harry's eyes narrow as he reads it and smiles.

"You want my advice, don't you?"

"Yeah... I'd be really greatful if you could help me"

"Sure, Dudley! I'd be happy to help"

"Really? Thank you, so much Harry, and also... Who was that? That answered the door?"

"It's no problem. And that was Draco, he's my um... y'know"

"Oh... OH..! Okay, was not expecting it to be a Malfoy, but I mean go off I guess"

The two laugh a little before Harry welcomes Dudley into the house.

~~~~~~~~~End lol~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is literally so short, I got lazy and couldn't think of anything else. It's only 473 words lol, sorry.

Anyways, see ya later my lads, ladies, and non-bionary daisies <3