♡THE BOY♡

(Authors pov):- Sunday morning 8:00 am

"Ahhh....". Shouting loudly she throws alarm away , then she got up , rubbing eyes and sees a sleepy head beside her who looks so adorable like a panda while sleeping , quietly snoring and drooling over the pillow .

Then with a smrik an idea pops in mind ,she immediately takes her phone from the table beside the bed ,then clicks the picture of the poor sleepy girl .

______maira pov:-

As I was in deep sleep I heard my friend is screaming , that made me flinch in sleep . I woke up already but stayed still , feeling like sleeping again.

And then I heard photo clicking sound, I know it's her , she is taking my pictures again to tease me later . so I got up .

"yahh...! Zaina ..! Stop. what are you doing ? Don't takes my ugly pics ". says I tried to take the phone but she lift her hands I quickly got up on her snatched the mobile. but- but it's locked I entered password but it's show wrong password, she changed again .

"What's your password?, zaina". I asked

"Your face!!lol... don't you think you are too innocent to know my password". Says she snatched her mobile back Got up from bed and ran inside the bathroom .

"Zaina ! Zaina!!.. Wait..! ". I was about catch her but it failed . she closed the door.

"Zaina....!!! come out Fast..! . i need to use the toilet. you " giraffe ". I asked waiting outside .

"ohh!...... Seriously...? its ok just wait till i post your pic in my ig story today hahaha".. She said from inside.

my eyes got wide " Don't you dare do that zaina please. I'm warning you "

"well!....umm.., I will think about it later, but . first can you delet the pics of me sleeping. when you clicked at my home ? Zaina asked me.

"Did you still remember ?👀 . hehehe actually I deleted them on that day itself I played around just to tease you zaina ".i answered back.

"Ohh! Is that so...! can you give your phone ?".

"Ofcourse! You come out first ".I gave her .

Then she came out and took maira's phone checked gallery and returned her phone while smriking

"What ? Huh...? You saw right !. now delete them or else you don't know what I will do ".I asked with a angry face .

"Seriously! , what if i wont delet em ? ".she smriked ,like creepy.

"You wont listen this way ". says i started to tickle zaina which made her to loose the grip on the phone and maira is quick enough to catch it .

"Ya-h...!!! ba-baby ...! hahaha ..!! sto- haha- stop- please, take it! take it ! She gave her mobile unlocking..

I took it and quickly deleted all my pics and handed her back.

"It's ok baby girl ..! next time ! She said .

"Ohh! let's see , she with so done face".

----------

After a lot fightings , snatchings and cursings they finally got freshup ,went to kitchen to eat "brunch" coz it's already noon 12 :00 these lazy girls took alot time in their bedroom itself.

They finished eating light food actually bread and orange juice . coz they were planning to eat "hot pot". So if they eat little now they can able to eat more at restaurant