Sidharth Shukla: A Cheater??

They kissed, first softly, then with aggression, his tongue in her mouth, relishing the sweetness of her, her breasts rubbing against his chest, making him press her more into him. Her hands were deep in the softness of his  hair, tightening his hold around her, he pulled her up, making her wrap her legs around his waist as they deepen the kiss. Shivers passed through her body.

She wanted him, badly, and there was no denying it. Her eyes closed, she sighed, feeling his lips against the hallow of her neck, moving down as he ripped the fabric of the dress she was wearing, soon, she was laying on his bed, naked, his muscular form hovering over hers.

They eyes met, as he entered her in one sleek moment, she felt him claiming her soul, again. She wrapped her arms around his torso, hold on to him tightly as he thrust deep into her. The loud moans escaped her lips, aroused him, ignited the fire of passion between them. 

After the intercourse, they lay there on the bed, their naked bodies wrapped in the white satin sheet. Their hearts were beating loudly, overjoyed and content after the moment of passion took place between them.

"Sidharth, When you are leaving for Goa Superstars, ?" She asked her 6 months old boyfriend, their college dance team was going Goa for participating in the competition, and He was the star dancer of the team, so he had to go while she, being the assistant of Head Student Council, needed in college in absence of Head Council, won't be going there with the dance team

"Tomorrow morning, I'm going to miss you a lot there." Sid whispered, pressing his lips against her forehead, he gave a short sweet peck to her. A small smile touched her cheeks, hearing the softness in his voice.

"I'll miss you too." She whispered back, Sidharth leaned and pressed his lips against hers, pulling her into a soft, passionate kiss. They lost themselves into the pool of passion, completely unaware of the storm coming their way, that will destroy their little paradise.

ST. THOMAS BETHANY COLLEGE.

She was walking in the corridor of the college, walking toward her classroom when someone called her, she stopped in her tracks and turned around, her brows knitted in confusion when she found Pavitra, his ex, coming toward her.

Pavitra Punia, who left the college, after breaking Sid's heart, returned back to college before two months back, but was surprised when she found him, with his girlfriend. She was heart broken to know that he moved on, but accepted her fate.

"Shehnaaz, I want to talk you." Pavitra came, and told her.  She raised her one eyebrow at Pavitra, questioningly, ever seen she had return, Shehnaaz had maintained a distance from her, so does Pavitra. These two hardly ever interacted with each other.

"Its about you & Sidharth, please, come with me." Pavitra almost pleaded, confusing Shehnaaz more with her words. Shehnaaz wondered what she wants to talk about her relation with Sidharth. But nevertheless, she followed her behind silently as Pavitra moved inside. Both the girls stands there in awkward silence for sometime before Pavitra spoke.

"I know you are a sweet innocent girl, but don't be too innocent that you can't see his bad intentions behind his fake love for you." Pavitra started off, staring at the innocent girl who is blind in her love for Sid, that she can't see the reality of her relationship with Sid.

"Pavitra, I'm not understand what are you saying? And why? Don't blame him like this." Shehnaaz said to her as calmly as she could.

"Dear, Sidharth does not love you, he is just using you to take revenge on me. When i left, I told him that no girl can love a guy like him and to prove me wrong, he is faking his love for you. He just want to satisfy his ego by showing everyone that a mere girl doesn't matter to him, he can move on easily." Pavitra told her, honestly, but Shehnaaz, who was deeply in love with her Prince, finds hard to believe a stranger over her love.

"Pavitra, I know you have problem with mine & Sid's relationship, but please, atleast don't degrade him like this. Sidharth can never do something like this." Shehnaaz defended him before Pavitra, her tone was sharp and crisp.

"I know you love him too much to believe me over him, But i have proof. I wanted to talk you since i came back, but Sid warned me to not to talk to you else he will make my life hell in the college." Pavitra said to her, her eyes held the unshed tears as she took out her cell phone and showed something to her, which made her mind numb.

"I proved you wrong, Ms. Pavitra Punia. Meet the girl who will do everything for me, who loves me unconditionally." It was the message Pavitra had received from Sidharth, 6 months back, along with the message, an intimate moment picture of SidNaaz was attached.

"He thinks i betrayed him, i used him, but its not truth. I was forced to do all the things with him because my mother forced me to. I was forced to break his heart, but i accepted i was at fault too thus i never interfere in his life again,  but what he is doing with you is also wrong. I couldn't stay quiet." Pavitra told her, she look at her, who was weeping silently. Feeling of betrayal took her over her senses. 

Never in her wildest dream she thought her Sidharth would do this to her. Her prince would play with her feelings in this dirty way. Pavitra stepped forward and kept her hand on her shoulder which broke her trance, Shehnaaz blinked her tears away and look at her.

"I have to go." Shehnaaz fumbled, her voice was breaking, she turned and ran out to isolated college parking area, she wanted to stay alone, she wanted to hide herself somewhere and cry. She ran out of the office premises and left for her home, the pain in her heart become unendurable. 

Shehnaaz was in pain, her soul was in pain. Everything was a lie, their relationship was a lie so was everything related to it. He was just using her, as his pawn and it killed her soul.