Confession?

"Can you leave your dance for me?"
Shehnaaz asked him, with no hesitation.

Sidharth stare at the girl he loves, couldn't believe she is asking him to leave his dance, his passion. But if that makes her happy, then he will.

Because, more than dance, he want her to live. For once, he can live without dance, but not without her. He won't be able to survive in this cruel world without his angel.

"If that gives me, my love, then I am ready to leave dance." He answered, confidently, surprising her yet again. Shehnaaz hadn't expected that reply even in her wildest dream.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to blame me later on-"
"I am more than sure, jaan. Just say, you are mine." He whispered, looking straight into her eyes with so much that had her melting inside. Shehnaaz was a mess when it comes to him. She couldn't control her emotions in control around him.

"I am ready to give you another chance, but if you made the same mistake again, i am done with you." Shehnaaz spoke, in threatening tone.

"Not even in my dream, I would commit this mistake ever again, and thank you for giving me a chance." Sidharth promised and leaned toward her. Her heart rate picked up, as he bridged the gap between their lips.

"Did i said you can kiss me?" Shehnaaz asked him meekly.

"But you didn't said i can't kiss you either, and you know that how horny I get when you are around-" Sidharth reasoned, smirking at her as crimson red spread across her cheeks.

"Thats like my girl. Now give me a kiss." He mumbled softly, Shehnaaz stand on her toes and pressed her lips against his. Working on instincts, He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her against the wall behind her.

Sidharth took charge in the kiss, and the tenderly soft kiss turned into a messy, aggression filled one.
Both were lost in each other, completely unaware of Pavitra who was standing outside the fire escape and listening to their conversation.

Pavitra entered the rehearsal hall where she found all the members of dance team rehearsing for their next event. She greeted them with a smile. She was part of their group too, all had accepted her again and she couldn't be more happier.

"Where is Sid? He is late again-" Zariwala grumbled angrily.

"I don't think he will be coming. We should start our rehearsals-" Pavitra told them, confusing them all.

"He won't be coming? But why?" Shehbaaz questioned her.

"Don't you know, your sister has put a condition infront of him that if he wants her then he has to leave dance, and much to my surprise, Sidharth agreed." Pavitra disclosed, giving a bigger to the dance team.

"What? Has he gone mad to leave his dance for a mere girl?" Zariwala come out of her shock and voiced out her disliking toward Sid's decision of leaving dance.

"I need to talk to him." Zariwala said and walked out of the rehearsal hall in anger.

Zariwala bumped into Shehnaaz and Sidharth in corridor. She ignored Shehnaaz and looks at Sidharth with questioning gaze.

"Sidharth, how could you decide to leave your dance for her?" Zariwala accused him.

"and you Shehnaaz, how could you ask him to leave his dance? You claim to love him yet you did this to him, even after knowing what dance means to him?" Zariwala questioned her, Shehnaaz looked around, all were looking at them which she hated. Shehnaaz hated unwanted attention and at that moment, Zariwala was inviting the unwanted attention.

"I am not answerable to you or anyone else. And I would not like to discuss my personal life with my brother's girlfriend. Please stop creating a scene." Shehnaaz told her calmly and walked away from there.

"Zariwala, it was my decision and i know what I am doing. Its between me and her, please don't interfere." Sidharth told his best friend calmly, hoping her to understand him.

"Fine! Your life, your decision. I just didn't wanted you to ruin your life behind a girl." Zariwala answered him, giving a small, sad smile to him.

"That girl is my life. I can't leave without her." Sidharth smiled at her and walked away from there.

Due to his idiotic act, he had lost his love once, but not anymore. He would do anything to prove his love to her, make her believe in him again.

"Um..Sid, leave me." Shehnaaz moaned loudly, feeling his lips against her bare belly. They were laying naked in his bed, after the passionate intercourse.

It had been a week to their patch. It had been a week, he had dance. There was emptiness in him, for leaving his dance, but her presence in his life would compensate it. He was truly happy, having her back feels great. Its like, colors are back in his dull life.

Like sun is incomplete without its light, Sidharth is incomplete without his Shehnaaz.

"Sidharth, stop it." Her moans turned him on, and instead of doing what she had told, he ended up doing opposite. He opened her legs and thrust deep into her making her moan his name loudly.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes as his lips came crashing down at hers. He smooched her lips with aggression. Shehnaaz held onto him tightly, their lips moulded into a wild passionate kiss. She moaned in the kiss, she was in heaven.

Her very own heaven, in her boyfriend's arms. He broke the kiss and moved down, kissing every patch of her skin, leaving his love marks on her while he continued to thrust into her.
His body collapsed on hers as they reached their climax together.

After some time, Sidharth gathered her in his arms and sat with his back rested against the bedpost. Their naked bodies were wrapped in satin black sheet.

They were enjoying the comfortable silence, when she decided to break it and spoke in her sweet yet nervousness filled tone.
"Sidharth, I have a confession to make."