I can't stay with you anymore...!! 🥺💔

Please vote...!!

Boss: ohh dear... don't worry. See, I already asked u that I will never give u any work to do, u just have to stay with me.

Y/n: please... don't start that again..!! I already told you that I am not that type of girl.

Boss: y/n, u know what I think that u need a check up. I mean, who would miss such an opportunity. U will get everything u want. U can stay like a boss here. U r so pretty, girl. I wish that I would have never seen u coz now I can't get over you.

Y/n: I don't want to even work here...!!! I m already looking for another job. I thought that my warning worked for u but no...!! U r such a cheap man..!!

Boss: y/n...!!

Y/n: I am leaving this job.

Boss: but tell me what's the issue?? U stay here all alone...!! U can stay with me..!! If u want I won't even tell anyone that we live together.

Y/n: actually that's the problem...!! I don't want such type of relationship..!! I want a serious relationship with the assent of my parents. I would never let them down.

Boss: okay, then call ur parents and tell them that u r getting married.

Y/n: what...!??

Boss: yes, u want marriage, ryt? That's just a small issue. I just want you. I don't care if I have to marry you. Infact, ur parents would be so happy that you are marrying to the owner of PQR channel. One of the biggest company of south korea and US.

Y/n: shutt upp..!!! I have no interest in you and ur company...!!

Boss: y/n, don't forget that my company is earning huge profits and getting famous day by day.

Y/n: i don't care...!!

Boss: i can destroy you...!!

Y/n: okay, then do that. And yeah, I will never come back here.

Boss: I will destroy each and every person associated with you. I have this biggest power of media. I am owner of one of the leading companies, u will never get any job here. My connections r not small...!! Just wait and watch.

Y/n leaves from there without even replying him back. She was in tears. She wanted jungkook so badly at the moment but she couldn't even tell him.
She was scared coz if jungkook got to know about all this, he would kill that man. She was afraid coz this may affect jungkook's career. PQR is a big chain of companies. Once, they started spreading the news of y/n and jk, it would get viral. So many thoughts were roaming around her head. She was so much disturbed.

Her mom called her. She tried to be normal as much as she could.

Mom: y/n...!!

Y/n: yess mommy. How r u?

Mom: first tell me where r u?

Y/n: mom, m at office.

Mom: don't lie. I just got a call from ur office that u r jobless now.

Y/n: what?? Who told u? When did they called you?

Mom: it means that it's true.

Dad: just come back y/n. I already gave u the chance but now we can't give u more time.

Y/n: dad, but I will find new job..!!

Dad: no more words..!! Just come back or else forget that u have any mom and dad.

Y/n: papa....!!! What r u even saying?

Dad: yes, see we don't know anything. We just want u here.

Y/n: but...

His dad disconnects the call.

Y/n's pov: I think that dad is right. I won't get any job here. I can't even tell kookie. He would not be able to calm down himself. I can't ruin his entire career coz of me. I can't come between his work and him, that's why I never told him. I never told him about the day when that boss, fu*k boss..When that man gave me this proposal to stay with him. I refused him and warned him that day. I thought that he would never do that again. I tried to find new jobs but never got one. Now, it's making sense, it was his plan.. that's why I didn't got any job. I think that I have only one option now that.. that..I have to go from here.

I can't stay here anymore. I m sorry kookie. U have to forget me. I have to do this.

................... ......................
Y/n didn't met jk for 2 days. She went to her friend's house for 2 days. She didn't even picked his calls and just dropped a message that she has some work to do..so she can't meet him.

Y/n's pov

Few days later, I went to his house. I told him that I am going. I told everyone that I am going. I already told my friend to collect keys from them. I couldn't sell my house in just 2 days..so, I gave my friend this duty to sell my property in my absence.

I could see how much shocked jungkook was. He wanted to ask me so many questions. His eyes were full of questions and confusion...but I had no answer. I just made this excuse. I didn't told him the real reason. I asked him that will he accept me in front of everyone? He didn't said anything. I knew that he would never accept me like this. I know that he needs time for that. I asked him that purposely.
He is not selfish. He always thinks about his hyungs too. He will never promise me such things without telling his hyungs. It's about BTS' career. They can't come into any public relationship before their disband.

Author's pov

963 words..!!