𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 + 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐍𝐃 to Aphrodite. Just as you think you have a perfect life, the world suddenly collapses under your feet and you lose the most important things you have.

A year ago the girl lost one of the most important people in her world.

Her father. Her beloved father.

Life is hard. That's what everyone says.

But to Aphrodite life is hell.

A personal hell that you can't get away from even if you try the hardest, even if you give everything you have. But you can have a place, person, or thing, that you at least can trick yourself into and have some peace.

It's her mother.

The bravest person the girl has ever known.

A woman who stood steadily on her own feet at moments that could simply break in small little pieces anyone that had to face them.

Aphrodite was obliged to stay sane for her mother's sake. She owed this to her.

The girl agreed to move back to her very old hometown, she didn't even have memories from there. She was about three when they left Forks and her parents decided to move to New Jersey.

Elisabeth thought it was the best idea, to start over again from zero. From the town where everything began.

But one thing they both surely couldn't do was completely forget, forget the dark past.

Now with the second part of their lives. The two witches had to keep their personal life a sealed secret from the humans. Like other creatures, vampires, and werewolves had to do.

Aphrodite never crossed paths with these creatures but her parents did.

Little did the girl know that this moment wasn't going to be very late to come. Elisabeth knew very well the creatures that lived there, she and her husband had met a certain family in the very past, but the woman couldn't imagine that they lived where they were gonna move.

Follow the hardships of Aphrodite's life. And the unexpected happiness from a certain boy that'll change her life...forever.

•°•☆:*.✵.✵.✵.*:☆•°•

𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒔