♧♤ PART 1 ♤♧

HELLO...
WELCOME 😊😊😊😊

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY...
AND DON'T THINK YOURSELF LOW BECAUSE.. YOU ARE PERFECT
THE WAY YOU ARE...☺☺☺
Do votes and comments...

IN THE NIGHT

In the basement...

There was a man who was beating by many men with iron rod. They were beating the shit out of him...

Man: boss pls tell them to stop .. boss leave me .. pls .. I have family ... main aisa dobara nhi karunga pls mujhe chod do boss... (yanha ek aadmi apni jaan ki bhik mang raha hai magar aisa koi nhi ki koi uspar daya dikhaye.. kayi saare bodybuilder usse maar rahe hai vo chahte to hai rukhna... magar vo tabtak nhi rukenge jabtak unka boss unhe izazat nhi de deta then suddenly their boss lifted his left hand up to sign them to stop and gets up from his chair and take step towards the man and said )

I will not do this again ...pls leave me boss...(there is a man begging for his life but there was no one who can show some mercy...many well built men are beating him , they wants to stop but they can't because they will not stop until they didn't get the order from their boss...then suddenly their boss lifted his left hand up to sign them to stop and gets up from his chair and take step towards the man and said )

?: tumhe lagta hai ki main tumhe chod dunga.. ( evil chuckled) na..na.. na..
Pahle Tumne mujhse gaddari ki aur ab tumhe apni jaan ki , apni so called family ki chinta ho rahi hai.. well forget it... and tell me your last wish..
( usne kaha or apni pocket mein se gun nikali fir...)

?: do you think that i will leave you...haan? (Evil Chuckled) no..no..no...first you betrayed me...and now you are getting worried for your life...for you so called family...well forget it... and tell me your last wish...(he asked and pulled his silver shiny heavy gun...)

? : come on man tell me your last wish..I will surely fulfill it .. just for you..

Man : pls.. leave me boss ..pls..( he said while stuttering and the man infront of him smirked by seeing the fear in his eyes.. his eyes begging from him to leave him but...)

?: I think you don't have any last wish then let me shoot you..

Man: no.. no.. no.. boss i have .. I have .. my last wish is that ....* boom*
* boom* * boom* ( and he shot him on the center of his forehead and went away before saying..)

? : how pathetic he was.. thought I will really fulfilled his so called last wish ( he said and smirked while wiping his bloody face with handkerchief)

?: there is no word named forgiveness
exist in kabir's dictionary but death.. every cheater deserve it now clean this mess and throw his body somewhere ( he said to his men then went out from there)

*No one was shocked to see the scene in front of them .. because they know very well that their boss is beast.. ye sab khun kharaba dekhna to unka roz ka kaam hai .. koi kuch bhi nhi kar sakta.. agar kisi ne kuch kiya to vo mara jayega *