Chapter Five : can i sit here?

It was lunch I was walking to the cafeteria when I see Jason and Chrissy.. 'this girl' I thought to myself rolling my eyes when I noticed Jason leaning in and her giggling.. suddenly he kissed her. He fucking KISSED her I just stood there in the middle of the hallway when Jason looked over and saw me his smile instantly dropped "oh shit" he said. Oh shit indeed. He started running over to me and Chrissy stood there confused "it's not what it seems y/n" he said trying to take my hand. I just ignored him and carried on walking to the cafeteria when suddenly Chrissy stopped me "are you guys still together?" She asked confused but genuine "we was when he kissed you but not anymore" I said as I death stared Jason, "I'm so sorry he said you broke up" Chrissy said looking down at her feet in shame, "honestly I don't blame you Chrissy I blame Jason. Don't get yourself wrapped up in a guy like him you're worth more" I said smiling then carried on walking into the cafeteria when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder "y/n wait" Jason said hand still on my shoulder. "Remove your hand Jason" I said sternly looking him dead in eye, I was done with his shit. "No y/n talk to me, we can sort this I promise" he said trying to take my hand "GET THE FUCK OFF ME JASON" I yelled which attracted the whole cafeteria staring at us "y/n you're not going to do anything come on let's go" Jason said tightening his grip on my left wrist "fuck off Jason" I yelled as I swung at him and broke his nose. "Fucking crazy bitch" Jason said holding his nose "we're over Jason leave me alone" I said and walked off over to Dustin's table "can I sit here?" I asked them all smiling.

*Eddie's POV*
Y/n walked into the cafeteria she seemed pissed off but I don't know why all of a sudden Jason grabbed her and they was yelling at each other getting the attention of everybody in here she was telling him to let go of her and he wouldn't, I stood up to go over to help her when suddenly she swung at him and broke his nose 'that was so hot' I thought to myself and sat back down as y/n was walking over to us "can I sit here?" She asked smiling away "of course you can" Dustin said "right guys?" He added and they all nodded happy to let her sit. I didn't say anything but smile at her welcoming her to the 'freak' table "if I may ask what happened over there?" I asked her worried she might get mad at me but also curious to see if I had a chance now. "He fucking kissed Chrissy, perfect little Chrissy" she said annoyed whilst take my sandwich and taking a bite "this is a really good sandwich" she added and put it back on my tray for me to continue eating. "That sucks, I'm sorry" I said but I was screaming in happiness internally. "It's fine" she said "I don't blame Chrissy she's a nice girl Jason had told her we broke up so it's all on him" she added genuinely, "well atleast no one will get mad at you tonight at hellfire" Dustin added handing her a snickers out his bag I looked at him curious on why he has snickers in his bag he noticed me looking "oh Y/n doesn't eat much in school but she does need to eat so I carry round snickers and Doritos for her when she gets peckish and we bump into eachother or she comes finds me" Dustin said smiling and y/n nodded in agreement.