Song

If you're meant to come back - Justin Jesso

Either way, we're gonna be alright, alright

No one knows about tomorrow

But I know I'll be waiting for you still

...

Her mom used to have beautiful brown hair. The kind that glistened even when there was no light near. It always somehow always fell perfectly even in the mornings. It was always so beautiful and Felicity noted how she prayed her hair would grow to be like her when she was so young.

And surely it did. But unlike her mother, Fel had waves flowing in it. And for a while Fel hated them. She had always wished to have the perfect straight hair like her mother. And then the day had come sooner than they thought.

Her mother's hair started to fall out. Slowly at first, and then all at once. And it was then that Fel wished she could take all the hair off her head and give it to her mother. And even though she reassured her daughter it would always grow back when she gets better, and not to worry. All she could do was think about the brown hair now missing. And wondering if it was ever going to get better from here.

And it never did. The day she hoped would come never did, and Fel started regretting the thought of her younger self hating her wavy hair. Cause now when she looked at it, she saw her mother, and she adored her hair now.

And now looking at it as was slightly a mess from all the craziness, Eddie seemed to note the wave in it. He had never really seen her with her hair down. It was always pulled back in a ponytail by a white ribbon. Which he never knew was her mother. A piece of fabric was torn from a shirt and she used it every day to tie her hair back.

But now that ribbon wasn't there so the hair fell perfectly around her shoulders. He looked down at her hand linked in his. He could see on her face the fear of being in this place. And whenever there was a weird noise she would flinch and inch closer to him, or slightly squeeze his hand a little tighter.

" So M'lady" He hummed out and she glanced at him coming out of a trance state. " I would say we kinda completed the night swimming on that bucket list." Fel looked down at the vine-covered ground with a chuckle. " Never would have thought that one was gonna be complete while trying to swim down to the gate."

" Still counts Lis, besides, even if we were kind of swimming to this fucked up place, with you it was fun" He shot her a smirk and she rolled her eyes as the pink started to show on her cheeks. " So swimming together to the upside down is fun?" She tilted her head with a questioning look yet still a playful smile on her pink lips.

" You must be magic darling, cause you seem to make everything fun when I'm with you" And as he said that he pushed her out still holding her hand in his but spinning the girl around. Watching that dirty pink dress glid around her perfectly. And like he always wanted to hear, her laughter poured out around them.

" Eddie! Hey Eddie!" The pair looked behind them to see Steve running up to them. He smiled at Fel before directing his attention back to Eddie. " Can I talk to you man?" Eddie first looked over to the girl making sure it was fine to part for a few minutes.

Felicity gladly nodded and hesitantly let go of his hand. Fel ran up beside Robin and linked her arm to hers. " Well, aren't you cheerful even in this place." Robin seemed slightly stressed but still held on to her sarcasm.

" I guess oddly enough" Fel spoke as she took a glance over her shoulder, Eddie still had his eyes on her. And even though she was apart from him at this moment, clearly she was safe. Cause if anything happened Eddie would see it coming and run to her. He wouldn't take his eyes off her for a second.