04

Y/n pov:
I have no idea what was happening to my mother and boyfriend. All I remember is falling asleep on the car. When I got up  I was tied to a chair in front of my mom and boyfriend Dan. There were some other guys too but I couldn't see them because of darkness. I could hear a girls yelling a driver's yelling.

That girlie voice is kind of familiar to me. My head hurts already, Dan looked horribly assaulted. Because my mouth was taped I can't even speak. My mom looks stressed and ..mad?..

"Hey babygirl? You are awake already?" Robert said. He has a knife in his hands and he looks scary.

"Hmm.. you can't speak right ? I will help you now" Robert took his knife and put it in my neck as tears fall down my cheeks. There was slight cut and blood flew down my chest.

"Let go of her you fucker!!" My mom yelled. My boyfriend was saying something too but it was barely heard.

"Pfft still can't get rid of the act huh.. well Y/n I will take this tape off and you will answer our questions. One lie and your 'mommy' will die" Robert told me and harshly pulled the tape away. It hurts and my neck is already numb. He probably had some poison in that knife.

"What's going on Robert? Why is mom and Dan tied up. What did you do to them !? Let them go!!" I yelled everything I was holding back. Someone grabbed my hair from the back as I looked and saw the driver. He lowered his face to mine and looked me dead in the eye sending shivers down my spine.

"Shut the fuck up. Do you even realize what you have done? One more wrong word out of these lips and you will lose your neck" he warned me and let go of my hair seeing me bite my tongue. I tend to bite my tongue when I'm overly scared or stressed but it's not important. I need to know what happened here.

"So Y/n L/n is that your real name?" Robert asked.

"Yes Robert that's my real name... why are you doing this?" I muttered the last line not wanting to be beaten by purple eyed man.

"Pfft nah it's not Robert it's Ran Haitani for you and are you sure your name is L/n?" He asked once again but this time in more commanding tone. At this point I don't even care about his real or face name. I'm too scared and dizzy to deal with this. I can't breath.

"Uh..yeah... please I don't know what happened but let us go. I swear I will *cough* fix it." I said as he started laughing. I could hear more people snickering at me. I could care less anyway. I can't even see properly at this point.

"What a dirty liar you are Y/n?" He said and tried to grab my face but once he looked at my eyes he let me go and backed away.

" ..the hell..." He said. A white haired man with sever dark circles under eyes walked up to me. I was barely breathing, with the blood loss and lack of medicine made me weak.

"Y/n..huh.. lock her up. Deal with them first" he commanded and took another step toward me. He put his hands under my chin and pulled my face to see me. He looked so sad I don't think I have ever seen someone so lonely yet scary.

".....send her to Siya first..." was the last thing I heard before losing consciousness.

3rd person pov:
"Boss I'm sure that crap used Roxanna on her and she is the experiment project we are looking for" Ran Haitani told Mikey as Mikey nodded. He looked at Izana, "do what you want...they are yours now". He went back to the couch and started eating his half eaten taiyaki.

"...Y/n ... Sanzu give me your Katana" Izana caressed y/n and went up to Dan.

"Is y/n the girl you have been experimenting on?" Izana asked. Danny spat blood giving him a look of victory, "how did like your gift boss?" He snickered at him.

"Izana you are still attached to her. You and your father both lowlifes will never get their loved one" that lady aka Izana's biological mom said as Izana smirked at her saying , "attached? I can kill her anytime and I will. For now you guys are going hell" he took the katana from Sanzu and killed her with one blow.

"Aghh!!!! What the hell??? She is your biological mom!! Oh my god! Devil" Danny was horrified seeing that lady's head rolling on the floor. He was now actually scared for his life.

"Hah? And? What's your point?" Izana asked. He took a step towards Danny.

"Don't come here!! Devil!! Don't kill me!!... I will I will give you a way to fix Y/n. Please let me go" he started begging but it's Izana Kurokawa. He had the most painful death ever in history.

"Woah Izana is making a mess today" Sanzu snickered . Haitani's looked at the scene and swore to never mess with Izana. Kakucho wanted to stop Izana but he didn't. As for Mikey he was still eating in peace. Mochi and Takeomi had already left the place as they didn't fancy seeing Izana's madness.

"Haitani's clean this up" Izana commanded as they nodded. Mikey looked at Kakucho and asked him to meet him in the office.

.
.
That night:
"Boss you wanted to meet me" Kakucho stood in front of Mikey's desk watching him stare at the night sky.

"Yeah..take a seat" Mikey added still looking at the cloudy dark sky. Kakucho sat down and asked him, "what do I need to do boss? I already have a mission for tomorrow morning".

"Who is Y/n to Izana ? Why is she important to Izana?" Mikey's question made Kakucho sigh. He kept quiet for a few minutes and started laughing, " sorry boss. But y/n isn't important to Izana. Actually she is none to him. "

"... answer my question Kakucho. Why is Izana attached to her?" This time Mikey was more serious than usual. He had a obsession over Izana just as Izana had a obsession over him. After losing everything and everyone they decided to stay obsessed over each other.

"..there was this girl named l/n Izana was in love with 17years ago. But she died in a car crash in Philippines. I saw her grave too. Izana is trying to use this girl Y/n to replace her or fill the void he has.... That's all I can say for now" Kakucho finished.

"Keep an eye on her...don't kill her.." Kakucho was astonished again. He thought another innocent victim was going to die but for some reason Mikey kept her alive.

"Okay boss..."