This is my life

Keith's POV:

I was just taking my daily walk as I normally do, I walk every day honestly to get all my stress and anger off of my shoulders.
Plus on the bright side, I get some exercise doing it so it's very worth it.

I get home to my apartment because I don't have the money for a real house... Rapping is slow right now.

Ugh well if ima make enough money to pay for a house I need another job.

I don't wanna think about it right now I think I should get some rest and deal with it in the morning.

*alarm goes off*

UUUUGGHHH- nrg uhh!!
I better get up because there's nothing better to do.

*TV turns on*

I look at the TV and the daily
announcements are on.

(The TV): Today we are expecting clear skies and a high of 78 so today is the day we must host our famous event that will go on forever until we can't have the stadium anymore!!

(Keith): Stadium?

(The TV): We are officially hosting A RAP BATTLE TOURNAMENT!!! If you can rap come over to the stadium to win a top prize of *drum rolls* $50,000 FOR EVERY WINNER!!

(Keith): RAP BATTLE TOURNAMENT?!?! AND $50,000 AS THE PRIZE!?!? WHAT THE FRICK LET'S GO I'VE GOTTA GO!!

At The Stadium:
Keith's POV:

I walk up to the stadium and there are like 100,000 people there I get kinda nervous as I'm anti-social.

I walk up to the line which isn't very long and I was surprised.

So here's how the tournament went you would 1v1 someone in a rap battle then the judges would pick who did better (you get 5 mins to rap btw) if you have the better score you can either A: Take the money and leave or B: You can keep rapping and if you lose you get half of the money. But if you lose you get 1 retry to prove you can get the final turn and have another chance. And if you don't prove yourself then you get kicked out and don't get another chance.

After hearing terrible rapping for 25 minutes it was my turn...

As I went up and saw my opponent I was terrified!

His name was Daddy Dearest but dearest for short. And the girl that was sitting on the beatbox was very cute.

She winked at me and said good luck and I blushed a lil.

He started and he was good but not as good as me and I started out rapping him
then the battle was over the judges were deciding and... I WON!

Dearest said: WHAAA HOW UGHH I WANT MY REDEMPTION PLUS THIS IS MY STADIUM ANYWAY!!!

The girl sitting on the beatbox name was girlfriend which was pretty weird, but I was named boyfriend but I changed my name.

I don't know why she hasn't changed her name but I won't judge, anyway I did the second rap and I won once again the girlfriend congratulated me and I asked If I could get her number.

She said yes I was blushing hard but was trying to cover it by saying I was rapping very hard so I was kinda tired.

Once she gave me her number I also got the $100,000 I went to the apartment and started searching for single-person homes online then I got a text from girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The Text:

Girlfriend: Hey how are you, do you wanna call I can understand if you don't you did rap hard and you're probably tired rn so I completely understand.

Keith: oh don't worry I can call hold on though I need to do something real quick ill call you as soon as possible. Heh.

Girlfriend: Ok.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Keith hurries up and tries to get dressed well just in case they video call.

He also is preparing food for himself.

Then Keith picks up the phone and calls girlfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------
The call:

Keith: Oh hey the girlfriend sorry for making you wait but thanks for the congrats I needed it things have been so stressful lately.

Girlfriend: Aww I didn't know you had so much stress. But I do hope that you can get some of the stress off.

Keith: Well that 100 grand helps I was low on money I live in an apartment and barely was making enough to eat so yea I'm really happy that event happened.

Girlfriend: Well if you need someone to cheer you up I'm here call me at any time I should be awake.

Keith: Thank you so much well I should get to my daily walk before it becomes nighttime.

Girlfriend: Ok I don't wanna keep your walk waiting so I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Keith: Thanks once again I will make sure to keep you in contact and bye!!

Girlfriend: bye!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

I went on my walk and it was late so I started watching YouTube and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

—————————————————————
Word count: 837