Achievement Get: Girlfriend

After Keith and girlfriend wake up Keith is still thinking about what happened last night and hoping girlfriend forgot about it.

Keith asks where girlfriend works when she isn't at the stadium. She said she works at Jimmy John's so he was fine with that.

Keith goes ahead and makes breakfast since girlfriend has to go to work at Jimmy John's.

Keith made some pancakes and eggs for himself and some oatmeal for girlfriend so she can eat on the go.

It was 99 degrees outside since it was summertime and so the rap tournament has been cancelled because of the heat.

After all the food was done Keith made a bowl of oatmeal and gave her a spoon (his special spoon it was different from the other spoons) so then they said good bye and girlfriend left.

While Keith was eating he was still thinking about what he said last night and couldn't stop thinking about it, I mean he really meant those words but he didn't expect girlfriend to be awake.

Keith then calls his friend Whitty to tell him about the story (he's still eating btw).

----------------------------------------------------------
The call:
Keith: Aye Whitty how ya doin.

Whitty: Good why'd ya call need somethin'

Keith: well... Umm so you know the rap tournament.

Whitty: Yea what about it.

Keith: ya know the girl that was on the beat box.

Whitty: yea... What are you tryin to say.

Keith: well her name is girlfriend and I became friends with her and then...

Whitty: then what?

Keith: well she stayed over for the night and...

Whitty: WHAT DID YOU DO!

Keith: no no no we didn't do that!

Whitty: whew.

Keith: so what happened was I told her to get comfortable whilst I took a shower and when I got out the shower I saw she was already "sleep" so...

Whitty: sooo...

Keith: well i-i-i.

Whitty: would you just spit it out already.

Keith: I kissed her on the forehead and told her I loved her.

Whitty: WHAT!

Keith: and then I got in bed turned over and she said she loved me back.

Whitty: well it seems you've gotten yourself a girlfriend.

Keith: WHAT WHITTY!!!

Whitty: hahahahahahahahaha. But for real though if you need any support I'm your guy.

Keith: ok well we woke up this morning and I made her some oatmeal so she can go to Jimmy John's for her job and the thing was she didn't mention last night at all.