Intro

{Asylum:Danger:Waring}

Aaaayyyooo! Welcome to the Asylum. The wardens that make up the three are Siren, *hysterical laughter*, and Paradoxic. Paradoxic is not working on this project. Other places you can find our works are on AO3 and Wattpad. Siren's personal accounts on Fanfiction.net, AO3, and Wattpad are all zingsteel. *hysterical laughter*'s are (Wattpad) imustbeasailor, (AO3) withalltheseshipsimustbeasailor, and the same as AO3 for Fanfiction.net. Paradoxic currently has no works up anywhere, while most Siren and laughter's works can be found on Wattpad. They have yet to upload on any other places, but it will happen.

Anyway, this project is going to be a 31 day Drarry challenge. The 1st, 14th, and 31st will be one-shots we (Siren and laughter) have written together. Laughter will be uploading on odd days and Siren will be uploading on even days.

This is our first Fanfiction together so bear with us. You will laugh, you will cry, you will want to punch us in the face multiple times. And you will go insane.

Enjoy your stay at the Asylum.

Edit: Siren's other accounts have changed. There are her original works on Wattpad under zingsteel, but all her new fanfiction accounts are under SirenofStories on all three websites. Thank you!