49

__________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:52🌃

1 ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

its been a week since christmas and lani agreed on keeping the baby, kamarion also agreed on being there for her and the baby no matter if its his or not.

_

i walked out of the dressing room and headed down the hallway. my heels were itchy as a motherfucker but the feeling would probably go away if i started dancing.

 my heels were itchy as a motherfucker but the feeling would probably go away if i started dancing

i gripped the pole with my left hand then used my right to start swinging as my song played.

i tuned out everything except for the music, me and this stage. i swung around the pole doing my favorite routine as money flew up in the air.

the smoke machine facing the crowd made it easier to tune out everything. i put all my energy into these last few routines knowing that tonight was my last night in this club.

i slid down the pole swinging my hips and twerking to the beat of the song.

__

i finished my final preformance i started clearing money off of the stage and into my dufflebag. it was mad 100s and 50s.

i walked towards the back to clear my locker out and accidentally bumped into this one dark brownskinned girl, i didn't really like her nor did i know her personally, she was just a rude bitch in my opinion.