50

_______________________

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 10:56 🌃

tonight legacy and i decided to throw a little get together for us and our friends

it went from a cute little get together to half of the shaderoom in our living room.

"serria gorl, where the gas?" jalen asked reaching in his purse for a wrap.

"its all these hood niggas in here and you gon ask me? your literally in the same room as lil durk right now" she said looking up from her phone.

"ian got no weed, shit thats why im over here" he spoke watching india walk back into the front room.

"i got the dog food, i repeat i got the dog food" tj whispered weirdly while walking into the house.

"finally" legacy said mugging. he was being stingy and didn't wanna pass his blunt cause we kept asking.

"must be nice to be able to smoke" jalani said frowning as she laid on my shoulder.

"aw girly.. suck it up. abortion is always an option" jalen said smiling making me crack up laughing.

"she ain aborting my baby" tj muttered while putting the pouches on the table.

"uh hum" i said clearing my throat trying to change the subject.

"i think ima go.." kamarion said standing up dusting himself off.

"wait wait- tj shut the fuck up, it's probably not even yours!" i said trying to stop kamarion from ripping his hair out.

"anywho.. is von and asian coming?" india asked looking over at legacy.

"shit ion know" he mumbled typing away on his phone.

"well motherf-" india started but was cut off by the door opening. it was baby, jayda and the couple from the strip club with the big ass foreheads.

i blinked a couple times while rubbing my eyes to see if i was seeing correctly.

"waddup foe nem" the boy whom im assuming is von said dapping up legacy.

misharrons face immediately changed when she saw me. i smiled in return as she sat down, she looked pissed. von recognized me too but didn't speak on it surprisingly.

the room grew into an uncomfortable silence.

"so.. uhm. nevermind" brooklyn said trying to change the mood.