Prologue

There she slept soundly admist of the movement of the Mannequin Head. The Mannequin Head fell on the ground with a thud and there transformed into a woman.

She had lips as red as blood,fair skin that showed no sign of age and grey hair. She wore a red dress that stick to her curvy lustful body. She had the look of an angel but was a devil in disguise.

She was Mannequina. The woman of every man's dream.

Admist her new victim sleeping,she climbed into her bed and sank her white spotless teeth into her neck and drain her body of everything it had. Her new victim Alexia let out a pierce scream that didn't sound anything like one trying to push her attacker off but failed badly. She finally went limped in Mannequina's arm dead.

Mannequina withdraw her teeth from her neck her lips showing sign of blood while smiling satisfied looking down at her master work. This was what she always did . She would act as a Mannequin Head in a store and when her victim bought her she would kill them on a full moon.

She dropped Alexia's body and climbed through the window jumping on the grass. The wind slammed the windows shut.

She made her way down the road to the Mannequin shop making her way through the backdoor avoiding the cameras. She then took her position on the shelf waiting for morning to see her new victim.

To be continued.

Remember to vote and comment 🖤🖤