Explosion

Mob felt very motivated by Hairo. He kind of reminded him of his captain at the body improvement club, in a way. Always trying to push everyone to their fullest, even Mob who still struggled with any physical activity. Well, Kaidou did too, oftentimes struggling beside him in the marathon or anything physical. He did admire his determination.

"Mob, I'm only going this slow because I haven't released my full power," Kaidou wheezed out a chuckle. "I want to give people a chance." He would've said something if he wasn't also out of breath. Feeling his vision blur in front of him as he struggled to stay up and keep running. Even Kaidou was performing a little better than him, despite how slow he is. Mob wheezed, his lungs and chest burning. He might pass out… "W..wait, are you..okay?" Kaidou stuttered, Mob couldn't even lift a simple thumbs up before his legs gave out from under him. Collapsing to the ground and blacking out from exhaustion. 

—---

"Mob, I admire your determination, however, you shouldn't push yourself that hard." Matsuzaki reprimanded, he was sitting up in bed. Currently in the nurse's room, a glass of water being handed to him

"Thank you." He muttered, feeling a little disappointed he had passed out so early on. Not being in the body improvement club made him a little weaker without the rigorous training. He wondered if there was a work out club at this school too.

"Feeling okay?" Mob nodded, taking a small sip of the water. He didn't feel exhausted anymore, already feeling strength returning to his body. "Alright. Get back to class once you're feeling better."

With that the teacher left, leaving him with the glass of water. Small sips being taken as he mulled over his time at the school. It wasn't the same as being at Salt highschool, if anything Mob missed his friends dearly. Maybe he could visit them sometime…

----------

Saiki watched Mob enter back into the classroom during lunch. Kuboyasu, Nendo, and Kaidou were already sitting near him and talking, with the psychic now sitting down and joining them. Great, another addition. He didn't know why Mob refused to use his powers to help him with the marathon, he could've easily kept up a steady pace. Like Saiki. Instead he ran without them and passed out as a result. 'I wonder where he is… maybe he's in class now.' A new voice entered Saiki’s head, an unfamiliar one. A boy who looked similar to Mob entered the class, glancing around before his eyes landed on Mob.

"Oh, brother. I see you're doing okay." His name is Ritsu, a year younger than Mob but goes to the same school. Of course Saiki knew he was coming, with the amount of worried thoughts running around in his head. He's glad he can at least read Ritsu’s mind, not having another static case like Mob.

"Yeah, I pushed myself a little too hard." Mob muttered, a smile of relief crossing his brother's face.

"Wait, you have a brother?" Kuboyasu looked surprised, like it was a big deal. Mob never really mentioned it. He actually didn’t speak much about himself, he just didn’t talk a lot in general. 

"Ha, he does kind of look like you." Nendo said, Ritsu turned to glare at him.

"You've made friends, nice." 'Is he hanging out with delinquents? That guy looks like a bad influence.' An overprotective younger brother. Makes sense. With how shy and passive Mob is he needed some sort of protection. He often refuses to use his psychic powers unless it's against some kind of spirit. Saiki knew Ritsu had psychic powers too, just from how he thought of taking Nendo down with them if he caused trouble. That and his arua. If Saiki concentrated, he could feel Mob's massive one too. "Just know, if you even-"

"Ritsu, it's fine." Mob interrupted his threat, smiling as the younger brother casted more glares. "I'm okay." He didn't seem to believe Mob's words, hesitating to leave the classroom. 'I swear, if they do anything I'll kill them. Though what's with that pink haired guy? He almost feels the same way Nii-san does, psychic power wise. I better keep an eye on him.' Great, another person was going to follow him around.