A Thousand Year War

As soon as Nozomi left the barrier, she raised her head and lamented for those who went before them. The entire soul society is shaken by the presence of the ones they decided to judge 1000 years ago. There are screams all around. Soon, the walls are tainted with blood. Buildings are falling apart but Division 4 remained unscathed. "You are unfortunate to be the one seeing the consequence of what your predecessors did to us, 1000 years ago", Jugo found the lady standing in front of the barracks. 

"If you dare enter the barriers, you will be judged once more. My barrier is anti-Quincy anyways", Nozomi raised her sword. The surrounding shinigami had their sword shaking with the amount of reiatsu the lady is using. "2,000 deaths in just a few minutes", one of them mumbled under his breath which Nozomi heard. "You were trying to be saviors when all you were destroying the balance between worlds. Because of bastards like you, nobles have to reproduce and give birth to shinigami since there is a depletion in the spirit particles. And we were products of that imbalance that you created", the white head walked towards Jugo and the rest of Yhwach's army. "What can a single shinigami do?", one of the Quincy mocked. A bolt of lightning swallowed him and was brought smashed into a wall. "You are a mere Shinigami with the blood of a noble who decided to end our existence", Jugo looked down at the woman. "But whether you had a good intention back then, your means were mistaken. If I have to erase your existence, it will be on the grounds whether you repented from that mistake", the white head thrust her sword and sharp ghastly-looking ice pierced through the Quincy soldiers. They struggled to get out. "The old man is angered. Without even having to hear it from him, I know he is pounding us with this presence scolding all of us not to show mercy to the enemy", Nozomi leaned her forehead on the sword, and the sharp block of ice shattered along with those caught along with it. The blood of the quincies trailed down the crimson red eyes and were absorbed.

"Now, you're the only one left standing", Nozomi pointed her sword at Jugo. Two shinigami were thrown next to the white head. "You cannot do that to Shiro-chan and Rangi", the lady activated a barrier that would keep the two inside. She felt the dryness of her throat and the intense humidity. "His Majesty is fighting your captain commander. Even if you struggle this much, he will come out victorious", Jugo declared and started walking away. "Then, can I play with her?", Bazz B flicked a finger causing the ground where Nozomi is standing to collapse. "I told you that everyone is responsible for their own lives", Zaraki threw some Quincy bodies on the ground and started explaining how they died. Nozomi sensed someone's spirit presence decrease drastically. "Captain", Nozomi turned to him and have his face looking in a certain direction. "Go where you want to", Zaraki raised his chin. 

The Captains who got their Bankai stolen are losing their presence. Nozomi saw a familiar blonde under the rubbles. He's got a huge hole in his chest. This time, all the members of Division 4 are holed inside the barracks. "Hold on a little longer", Nozomi clenched her fist and kicked the huge pile of rock, and gently turn Kira to face the sky. "I might not have enough", the white head pressed her hand and induced her own reiatsu. Having to create a barrier that large, she felt her strength seeping away. Having secured Kira's safety, she felt someone else's reiatsu totally vanish. She bit her lips and rushed towards the next turn. 

True fear occurs without reason, without bounds. It is like a swarm of insects crawling up the body. We cannot escape from our instincts

Her heart sank to see Byakuya pinned to the wall with a pool of blood where he is standing. As Nodt was about to launch another attack when someone dropped in front of Byakuya. For some reason, As Nodt retreated from the battleground since their quest of taking down the Captain Commander has been accomplished.

"I fear I will not last much longer. As a Captain of the Gotei 13, to be unable to defeat the foul intruders who dirty the soil of Seireitei, who have brought about the deaths of many soldiers and brought sadness to those soldiers' subordinates and families... to lose my life in defeat at the hands of such wretches brings me great shame. You, meanwhile, are a human. By all rights, you should never have become involved in this conflict. Indeed, you should never even have come to this place. Yet now, at the end of my life, I ask you to forgive me the vile hubris of making one request of you. Please... protect Soul Societ, Kurosaki Ichigo."