017.

shit's getting real

"LET ME OUT! I SAID LET ME OUT, YOU SHITHEADS!" Odessa screamed through the tiny glass box. She was now trapped in a sauna, sweating her ass off. Billy in the one next to her.

The brunette girl continued banging on the door, screaming to be let out, growing hotter with each second that passed.

"Oh, you little fuckers are going to regret this when I get the hell out of here!" Her and the Hargrove boy continued screaming and begging to be let out. With no response, Odessa sank to the ground, her sobs filling the room.

"It's not our fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault, Will. I promise." Odessa cried from the ground, watching as Will walked closer to the locked steel door.

Will hesitated, tears in the brims of his eyes, "What's not your fault, Odie?" He spoke slowly, looking at his sister balled up on the floor through the glass window.

Clutching her knees and rocking back and forth, looked at Will, "Me and Billy, we've...I've done bad things. But I, I didn't mean too...he made me do it." She replied, her eyes now bloodshot. "Who made you do it?" Will questioned.

"I..I don't know, it's like a giant shadow." Billy spoke to both Will and Max.

"Please, Will-" Odessa began, before being cut off by the young redhead, "What did he male you guys do?"

"Please, Max, It's not our fault, okay?" Odessa cried out, now directing her line of vision to her younger brother, "Please, Will, please believe me. It's not my fault. We- we tried to stop him." The brunette pleaded, watching both Max and Will begin to cry for their siblings.

Sniffing, Odessa slowly moved and placed her hand on the window, still crying, she looked Will directly in the eye, "Please, believe me, Will, please."

Somehow, even through the hold of the Mind Flayer, Odessa knew what was about to happen, snapping out of whatever trance she was in, she looked at Will and mouthed five simple words, "Get away from us now."

Will looked at Max and quickly pulled her away from the door, just as Billy smashed through the glass window.

"WILL!" Odessa screamed out, before holding her head from the ringing sensation that flew through her find.

Falling to ground, Odessa curled into a ball, trying to fight the hold the Mind Flayer was trying to get on her again. "No! No! No!" She screamed.

Hearing the kids scream, and watching the lights flicker, Odessa ran to the door, begging to be let out. But, trying to fight the compulsion of the Mind Flayer, she fell back to the floor again.

"GUYS RUN PLEASE!" The brunette screamed and begged, but they wouldn't budge.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, little black veins formed around her eyes, she was fighting it, and she was winning. But that also meant she was dying.

No longer hearing the ringing in her head, Odessa ran to the door and looked out the window. Watching as El threw a lifting weight at the Hargrove boy, who escaped his hold.

She slightly smiled, but it instantly dropped as Billy ripped the lifting weight from his neck, throwing it back to the young telekinetic girl. She watched in horror as he grabbed Eleven by the hair, and began choking her.

"EL! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" She screamed, banging on the door. She noticed Mike sneaking behind Billy, hitting him the head and knocking him to the ground, releasing Eleven from his grasp.

"Go to hell you piece of shit!" Mike screamed out, getting ready to hit the Hargrove boy again, before the pipe was caught.

"No, no, no, no." Odessa spoke, watching Billy slowly make his way towards Mike. Quickly shutting her eyes and focusing, slowly, she lifted the Hargrove boy into the air.

Screaming, and her nose beginning to run with a drop of blood, she quickly threw him through the brick wall, outside of the building.

Crying once again, she slowly slid down the wall, every ounce of energy now gone from her body. Will quickly unlocked the steel door, and ran into the sauna, pulling the brunette girl in for the tightest hug.

Carefully, he put her arm around his shoulders, and began hoisting her up, allowing his body to be used as something for her to lean on, leading her out to the rest of the group.

"Are you..are you guys okay?" Odessa asked the group of kids, trying to catch her breath. Each one of them nodded. But Max and Lucas ran to her, and pulled her into a hug.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Lucas asked, pulling away from the embrace. Before Odessa could reply, El cut in, "You're fighting him. But that means you're..." the short brunette spoke, trailing off from her sentence.

Will looked back and forth between El and Odessa, "What? It means what?" He had a feeling he already knew what the answers was, he just didn't want to believe it.

Odessa looked in the distance, watching Billy's figure become smaller and smaller, debating to actually give an answer to Will's question. She looked at Will, watching his face fall, she knew she couldn't not answer.

"It means i'm dying."

ana -
sorry for not updating this last week, schools coming up and im preparing for that. its not fun.

i know this is short, but odessa slayed as always😍

dont forget to vote and comment, i love knowing what you all think :)

love you <3