The start of it all.

Theo's POV

It was Thanksgiving break and I expected to spend the whole week with Boris. I mean, we usually spend all of our time together but this week would be different. Special.

Boris came over so we could watch a movie. Some dumb space movie he wanted to see. I couldn't care less what we watched as long as I was with him.
I knew from a few weeks of being friends with Boris that I had developed feelings for him. I knew that he obviously couldn't like me back, right?

                                 Boris's POV

God was I excited to be with Theo. To See his beautiful face and stare at him all night long.
We had been watching the movie for at least two hours and Theo had fallen asleep. Since I though he was out cold I snuggled up against him and started tracing circles on his back. Unexpectedly Theo rolled over.

"Boris what are you doing?" He asked sleepily
"I thought u were asleep?"

We both just looked at each other for a moment before Theo got up to use the bathroom.

                                   Theo's POV

shit. Shit. Shit.
I felt so weak. Somehow when Boris was cuddling me, I had gotten a boner. I'm not even sure how that could have happened. I mean he wasn't even touching my dick. God I wish he was. I had to do something to get rid of it though. But Boris was in the room next door and I didn't want him to hear me.

"Hey Boris?" I said peaking my head slightly through the door. "Could u go downstairs and get some more Vodka?
Vodka? Did I really ask him to get vodka at 1 in the morning? I mean it worked because he went downstairs without questioning me. I knew Boris would drink some of it before he brought it to me so I though that would give me a good 10 minutes to jerk off.
I sat down on the cold bathroom floor and took off my pants exposing my boxers. I slowly lowered my hand into my them and started to jerk myself off. God it felt so good. I couldn't hold back slight moans. There was no way Boris could have heard them from downstairs though so I was fine. I started pumping faster and my moans started to get louder. I wish my hand was Boris's and he was with me. And because of that thought, I accidentally let out a really loud moan.
"Boris~"
Shit. It was so loud. Did I really just moan my best friends name while jerking off? How stupid am I? And just as I thought things couldn't get any worse. The door handle twisted and before me stood Boris. Frozen.

                                Boris's POV
I stood in the doorway of the bathroom. I couldn't move. All I saw was Theo sitting on the floor with his hand in his boxers. I mean, he looked beautiful don't get me wrong. I was just stunned.
"Boris it's not what it looks like I swear!" Theo screamed
Without saying anything I closed the door behind me. Now it was just us two along in the bathroom.
"Theo did I hear you moan my name?" I asked with a smirk.
"No! Yes. Shit I'm sorry. I'm disgusting I know!" Theo said started to tear up. At this point he had stood up in front of me.
"Your not disgusting, Potter." I said giving his a hug. "It's actually kinda....hot."
Theo seemed to be surprised by my comment. I went closer to him and stared into his eyes for a few moment before connecting his lips with mine.
After a few seconds Theo pulled away.
"Boris what does this mean?" He asked
"Potter....I really like you." I said out loud and before he could say anything, I kissed him again.
Theo broke the kiss after a few seconds.
"Boris I like you too. He said right before kissing me again.
I haven't really kissed many people but Theo, boy was he a good kisser. Passionate. messy. Beautiful. I needed him to be mine.
As we kissed I lightly touched his bottom lip with my tongue, asking for entrance, and he immediately let me in.
Our tongues were fighting for dominance. Moving around each others mouths and exploring. I started to move my hands up and down his small body. He did the same.
I moved my hands up into his shirt as I started to kiss down his neck. He let out small groans as I went down further.
"боже ты выглядишь великолепно (god you look gorgeous)" I said as I started to kiss down his stomach.

                                  Theo's POV

I don't think Boris knew what he was doing exactly but I didn't really care. His lips felt amazing going around my body.
"Boris, please just touch me already."
As soon as I said this he quickly took his shirt off and helped me get mine off. Then he moved down to my jeans and started to palm my dick before unbuttoning them and sliding them off. Im pretty sure he could tell how hard I was because his face lit up immediately after. I then took his pants off. Shit. I could tell he was big just from looking at him through his boxers.
We continued to kiss as I played with his curly hair. He let out a few low groans which made me go crazy.
I felt Boris's hand reach down to my boxers as he started to palm me again. All I wanted was for him to rip my boxers off me at this point. He started to reach his slender fingers across the hem of my boxers before removing them completely. Leaving me completely exposed for him to see.

"You truly are the most amazing human, Potter."

He said into my ear. I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hands into him boxers and removed them. God, I was right, he was massive.

"Take a picture it will last longer."

I wish I could have taken a picture. He looked me straight in the eyes and then without warning, he started stroking my dick. This was much better than jerking off by myself. Boris's big hands around me felt better than anything I had ever felt. I let out quite moans into his ear. I could tell he liked it too.
He started to pump faster and as he did I could feel myself getting closer.

"Boris...I-if you..keep do-doing this I might...cum"

He smirked and got down on the floor on his knees. I think I knew what he was doing. He suddenly put the tip of my cock in his mouth and twirled his tongue around the head of it. At the same time he started pumping his own dick with his hand. He kept teasing me but after a few minutes he moved further down my cock. I could hear him gagging ever so often.
"Boris~" I moaned.

At that, Boris came all over his hand. And I fallowed soon after into his mouth. He swallowed.

"Shit Boris I'm sorry I didn't even do anything for you."

He laughed. "Potter it's fine just make sure u do next time."
He wanted a next time.
"Potter I need to ask you something." I looked at his with a confused look.

"Will you please be my boyfriend?"

Of course I said yes to this. Hopefully we both remember this in the morning.

Sorry this chapter is a bit short but I hope u enjoyed!

1271 words