Chapter 1: A New Beginning

(After the destruction of the citadel and City-17 the resistance and some factions from their world were seemingly teleported inside the gate due to them glowing green just like what happens to Gordon in the first place)

HEV A.I: Warning Ammunition depleted

Barney and the rest of the resistance woke up in an unknown wooden base covered with leaves and camouflage.

Barney: Man what the hell!

(Barney seeing the others glowing green at that point he knows what had happened)

Barney: This is impossible

Random resistance member: what's impossible?

Barney: We are glowing green that means we were in a resonance displacement loop but for that to happen we needed to be in a teleportation device or machine is Dr kleiner here?

Dr Kleiner: I'm here Barney!

Barney: Oh thank God doc  you're here , so doc how did everyone get teleported here?

Dr Kleiner: I don't know Barney I don't know but us to be in a resonance displacement loop something must have happend.

Barney: thx doc ok everyone check your surroundings treat any wounded people!

Alyx: Barney, Dr Kleiner we are back!

Dr Kleiner: oh my Gordon, Alyx you guys are back how are you, and it seems like you guys succeeded on destroying the citadel

Alyx: yes we did Dr Kleiner.

Barney: So Gordon about that beer I owed ya, here your beer I don't know why is there a beer here.

Random resistance: oh I actually broughts some before we get here.

Barney: oh so that's why.

[Somewhere in the Gate world]
*I forgot the name of the continent*

"The sound of someone breathing in a gas mask was heard"

Shepherd: Ok this is new, all tree doesn't look like City-17.

(Adrian grab his back pack  and check if his equipment is still there)

Shepherd: looks like everything is here surprisingly.

(Then he heard leave rustling shepherd put his finger near the trigger of his MP5)

*Yeah he has his original weapons and equipment*

Shepherd: who's there show yourself?

(Then a small group of H.E.C.U who managed to escape after humanity lost the war, there are 8 of them 1 is wearing a red beret and 3 is wearing a gas mask and 1 is wearing a bandana 1 is wearing a helmet with the medic insignia 1 is wearing a baclava and the last one is wearing a a helmet and a goggles, most of are armed with M16, MP5, Deagle, And a M249 Machine gun)

Shepherd: I'm Cpl Adrian shepherd *Saluting to the other HECU member*

CPT Gentsy: Captain Gentsy, these 2 right there are private lancer and private first class John , lancer is our combat engineer while John is our medic and those other 2 are our machine Gunner lance corporal James and private Nick and the rest is  Sgt Carl ,  private Timothy, and private jack.

8 HECU member:
1: Captain Gentsy: Squad Leader
2: Sgt Carl: Shotgunner
3: PFC John: Squad Medic
4: Private Lancer: Combat Engineer
5: Lance Corporal James: Machine Gunner
6: Private Nick: Machine Gunner
7: Private Timothy: Grenadier
8: Private Jack: infantry

Shepherd: So where were you guys deployed in Black Mesa?

Private Timothy: Black Mesa?

CPT Gentsy: Shepherd it's been 20 yrs now after the incident in Black Mesa.