03

Begin to reign.

5 different people, each with their own set of challenges to overcome even before they were born to their birth parents.

5 different people from various ancestries will now be working together due to fate brought by the highest deity.

5 different people who were given the opportunity to stand up for themselves and reign.

Reign...

A powerful word that even kids like them couldn't comprehend. How will they be able to do so if they are unaware of what is happening to them?

But after they were taken to the heavens, every question they had was answered.

And they all looked around as bodies of water began to form from the drips of the plants.

As the scattered rocks came together to form a vast platform that gave life to the exceptionally structured structures.

As the element messing with their hair moved in certain angles and miraculously created living beings.

As the sparking flame coming from the woods triggered the connection of everything that surrounds the mortal realms.

They watched as their world began to give birth to a new world... the other world.

"A-anong..."

"Ayoko nito, patayin niyo na lang ako."

"Totoo ba 'to?"

Just as they were about to say their own opinions, the familiar voice that brought them here echoed.

'My children, the rulers of the world I created.

By fate, you are entangled altogether to bring to life the prophecy I stated.

Immortality shall be bestowed as I perform this gift of mine.

The gift of heavens shall be rewarded that no mortal can ever decline.'

Kanya-kanya silang sigawan matapos silang marahas na hinagis patungo sa kung saan bukod kay Signia na nagsimulang magliwanag ang katawan. 

Malayo man sa isa't isa ay kitang kita pa rin nila ang lahat ng kasalukuyang kaganapan.

'Signia, my angel.

You are the greatest blessing that anyone can tell.

The mortal realms will watch you reign,

As you spread your wings and reach the heavens again.'

Although it was abrupt, he was able to fully extend his wings.

As he stood above the land of the mortal realms, the shimmers falling from its wings brought a fall from below.

The mortals watched in awe as raindrops cried from the sky.

"My wings... they're back."

Isang maliit na ngiti ang sumilay sa kanyang labi habang tila ekspertong ginagamit ang mga kislap ng kanyang pakpak para galawin ang mundo ng mga mortal.

Ang mundo kung saan natagpuan niya ang pagmamahal na hindi sa kanya naibigay noon.

Pansamantalang nawala sa paningin ng mga nanonood ang binata hanggang sa ang atensyon nila'y kusang lumipat sa dakong kanan.

Nanatiling nakatulala si Denrich at pilit pinoproseso ang hindi kapani-paniwalang nangyayari sa kanyang harapan.

'Denrich, my warrior.