⎝⎝𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕖𝕒 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕥⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝟎𝟎𝟓

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 since I opted to take them. I flattened out my black dress and looked in the mirror. It feels weird going to a funeral for a 'body' I don't even think is real. This whole situation, doesn't feel real. I wish it all were just a dream.

I sigh as I walk over to Dustin's room so we can go pick up the others, and they can fill me in. "Com'on Dust, time to go." I say. He turns to me in a black suit. I slightly smile. "You look handsome." I say reaching my arms out. He walks over and hugs me. I put my head in his curly hair, rubbing his back. "It's going to be okay." I mumble. He nods and we walk out to my car.

~~~

After we get Mike and Lucas they tell me about yesterday. "So you guys were able to get back into contact with Will yesterday at the ham shack?" I ask. "Yes. And he was calling for his mom and you. We tried to talk to him but it didn't work. And he said It's coming. And it's like home but dark..and -and cold. And empty." Mike said. I nod.

I was thinking about telling the boys what I saw with Joyce. But I didn't. Not yet at least. We are still missing a few parts of this puzzle, but I don't know what.

"We think Will his here. But we can't see him, and he can't see us. Maybe that's why El took us to his house. She said he was hiding. And when she explained it to us, she flipped the board, remember?" I nod. "What if he was on the other side? What if he was Shadowalking, and he's in the upside down. Like the Vale Of Shadows. It's right next to you and you don't even see it." Dustin says.

"So what you're trying to tell me, is that Will is here, but not here and he's in a place that's like, upside down Hawkins?" I ask pulling into the cemetery. They all nod. I park my car running my fingers through my hair. 'This is crazy.' I think. But it could be true, I mean, Me and Joyce talked to him. I think. But i'm not sure.

"Okay, we'll talk more about this later. Right now, we need to be here for 'Will'." I say with quotations. They nod and we get out.

~~~

As they lower the body into the ground, we all throw white tulips onto the casket. There weren't a lot of people here, assuming they didn't really care. It was just friends and family. I was standing by Jon holding his hand, Dustin and the boys in front of me, and Nance on my other side.

When the funeral was over Jon pulled me and Nance to the side. We sat on the ground as he pulled out a map. "Okay, so this is where we know it's been right?" he says pointing at X's on the map. "So that's-" Nance says. "Steve's house. And that's the woods where they found Will's bike, and this is my house." Jon continues. "They are all so close." I say. He nods. "Yeah, exactly. I mean it's all within a mile or something. Whatever this thing is, it's not traveling far." he looks up.