Chapter 5

"I didn't get any further because I remember my promise but yes i won't stop tomorrow so prepare yourself"

Saying this he moved in the closet placed inside the room while i just stared at his back thinking about his words.

Jungkook's pov :-

Entering inside her closet, i pick up a sweatpants for her.
Exiting the closet i saw her sitting, staring still at the wall.

Her face is paled, eyebrows furrowed, looks like she's in deep thinking.

Just by seeing her expressions, i can bet that something wild is going inside her mind.

Moving closer to her, i forwarded the sweatpants snapping her out of her daydreaming.
"Wear it, unless you wanna walk like this" i said.

She took them very timidly making me question myself, like what the hell is wrong with the sweatpants to make her feel shy like this?

She pulled the sweatpants under the blanket and wore them while sitting on the bed and covering herself with the blanket, at the same time.

Wow, What a talented girl i got!

She looked up at me and then uncomfortable shifted in the bed.

So i held her hand, and said, "let's go"
And moved forward.

But she stopped me by holding my wrist and removing my hand gently, making me raise my eyebrows at her.

Moving back she went to the bedside table, picking up her specs and then put them on while coming forward and then looking up at me.

Her long messy hair tangled up, her round face, big mesmerizing eyes, cute nose and plump lips and now she putting up her specks on her face.
She looks so freaking adorable.

Not controlling myself i pinched her both cheeks, pulling them.
Making her yelp, and hold both my wrist

"Ouch what are you doing?"

"Be grateful I'm not biting these cheeks"

Hearing my statement she became baffled and removed her hands from my wrists.

I picked her up in my arms, making her yelp, but she didn't said anything or protested against me.

Good for her, she better get used to all this and me being clingy.

Moving forward I took her in my room and kept her on the bed.

"I have some work to do today and I won't be here, maids and beautician will be coming to you for preparing you for tomorrow."

"Just go with the flow."

Not receiving any response I moved my face closer to her keeping my hand on her chin.

Hearing her timid "yes" I moved back planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

I went to the bathroom for shower.

Specifically a cold shower.

Afterall her moving so much over my lap just made me more crazy.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Getting ready I went out to see her still sitting on the bed thinking deeply.

Seeing me from her peripheral vision, she turned her face to me, checking me out from head to toe with her innocent gaze.

Gosh, the things this women does to me..

"Why haven't you done the breakfast?"

I asked as I see all the food laying there in front of her untouched.

"Hmm.. waiting for me?"

I asked smirking looking at her questionable eyes.

"You are so full of yourself"

"I can fill you to the fullest too"

She stared at me with her dumb expression later with baffled face after getting the meaning of my words.

"You are shameless"

"Tell me something I don't know"

I said cockily and then sat in front of her cutting the pancake and moving it up to her mouth telling her to eat it.

She looked at me and then at the piece of pancake.
I expected her to refuse it, but she slowly took the bite and chew on it with her little mouth, facing downwards.
Which was a little confusing for me..
I made her eat the breakfast and also eat myself.

Atlast, I gave her the glass of juice to which she didn't respond so I forced her face to look at me.
Her beautiful eyes having tears in them, I don't know the reason for her tears but I surely am not liking them even a bit.
I removed her specs softly and cleaned her tears with my thumb.

"Why theses tears?"

"It- it's just no- nothing"

She said slowly, I moved my face closer to hers looking in her eyes making her stop her breath.
I kept my forehead on hers.

Sighing, I said "I won't force you to tell me the reason, but you'll have to marry me"

"It's the best for both of us"

Saying that I kissed the corner of lips and stood up walking back.

"I'm going, will meet you in the night. Take your meals on the time."

Saying that I went to my company as I have to complete some important work. Afterall I'll be taking a week off after that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone, I'm actually sorry for the late.. actually very much late update as last year I have to go through some serious things so I couldn't update.. but now I'll be continuing the story from here.. i hope you guys haven't lost the interest in it..
Keep Supporting, Keep Voting..!