Running Red Path

"A path is big enough for two to cross it"

Tw: suicide attempt,hurt/comfort[?] (angst and fluff).
Please stay until the note at note the end.

♡Diluc♡

Starsnatch Cliff a scenic place for couples. And for those who surrender themselves to the world•

The twinkling stars seemed dull this night. It's constant bright shine that lit up the night was sinked into the dark abyss of the sky. Leaving the moon to substitute with it's silver light. Beaming over the land of Mondstadt, as citizens rested in their homes. 

Yet a waking presence still stood up at this late hour. A man with long vibrant red hair and eyes as well. But his eyes looked drained out of any life, shadowed by his hair while he walked over the leafy grass. Stepping intricately to his destination, not minding the following mob of monsters behind his trail. To him it wasn't important, nothing was important anymore. Not after he lost his father.

After a while he met with a tall mountain, looking up he knew he was almost there. Just a little while longer. Taking a deep in breath, he ready himself and placed his arms and lifted his body. Gripping onto the crevices of the rocky wall, using all his strength until his arms ached. Yet he didn't stop, ignoring the scorching pain he continued to climb the mountain. Not even stopping when his arms felt too numb move, he couldn't he was so close giving up wasn't a option anymore.

Finally after eons his hand reached the top. Struggling he shakingly pulled himself, flopping onto the peak's surface. His breaths huffed like one of a dog's, clutching the fabric of his collar pulling it loose. Gripping the back of his head he let his out hair to drape down his back. And then removed his black jacket and shoes before he wobbly raised up. As he stood his eyes took in the scenery, it was silent the moon illuminated the sky as the wind grazed his back pushing him forward. Step after step, his feet crushing the crunchy leaves beneath him. The sound hadn't bothered him though, more or less it was calming, making him more content.