SEX-PANCAKES-SWEETS-CANDIES.

AUTHORS NOTE:

WARNING!!

Sex scenes below, if you do not feel ok reading this chapter, you can skip it and move on, promise you, you are not missing anything...

Don't say I didn't warn you... Thanks once more for reading my book.

(🎵"UNHOLY" by SAM SMITH PLAYING🎵)

It is quiet in the rest of the hallway.

Xiomara and kervyn lay on the bed all day wrapped up n their affection and desires for each other.  They were sitting on the floor leaning into the corner of the room, she bent down, his face lit up with the small ray of sun that shined in the room, his hand slipped down the smooth curve of her sides to rest on her hips as he drew her in. Her heart was beating so wildly that she could only take little sips of breath. his stumble against her cheek, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.  Mara laughed at his small affection. He stared right into her face with a smirk on his lips.

"It tickles..." She giggled. His face bent down into hers in slow motion, like a dream, blurred, and then disappeared as she felt his hot mouth close over hers. He raised his head and kissed her cheeks and smiled. "If you want me to stop, tell me now." He whispered. She shook her head not wanting to spoil the fun and turn off the heat between them.  He brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—" She reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of the words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully like a frail glass, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, but the roughness of his skills.  she knotted her fingers in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the rugged floor, tangled together, still kissing. They are kissing like crazy As if their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like she has ever experienced, and she suddenly understands why people describe kissing as melting sugar coating on a cake because every square inch of her body dissolves into his. My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer, demanding more. The weight of his body on top of hers was a sight she would like to experience another time. She feel him—all of him—pressed against her,  his hard core pressing to her shorts. He inhaled her morning scent, her shampoo, the scent that got him hallucinating every time he walked past her since the day he lay beside her asleep. The most delicious smell he could ever imagine. He wants to breathe her, lick her, eat her, drink her. Her lips taste like honey. He nudged his nose against hers, she opened her dark-brown eyes slowly and took in the change of his eyes, it had turned bright grey, icy but sweet, she admired his hair that brightened with the ray of sun that shined in the room.  "What has gotten into me, what about the contract?" She thought but shifted the thought with a manageable smile. 
                 Her mouth was on his nipple, her hand moving his dick slowly.  She straddled on his lap and picked her up, holding her safely with his hands underneath her bum, he walked down the stairs and placed her gently on the couch, her back faced the headboard of the soft couch and he knelt up, above her, smiling of what he had in mind. He licked her neck, down to her cleavage and stopped when she didn't make a sound. 

"Are you all right?" He asked, she looked away from his captivating eyes and spoke out her thoughts. 
~ "Kervyn,... what about the contract? The rul..." He hushed her with a kiss. She looked confused with an empty mind.
~ " We would talk about that later... " she remained silent after that, with the thought of the contract still pondering in her mind.