Chapter 2: First Field Mission!

When Ashluck got out of the training room, Leon approached him with a smile and said: "Great job on your first training session rookie. You keep that up there's a chance you might be going on field missions before the end of the week."

Ashluck: "Thanks... but I don't even know how I managed to do that last attack though."

Leon: "Heh... So you're saying that 'Dive' was just something you unconsciously did?"

Ashluck: "Dive?"

Leon: "The move you just did at the end. If you want an explanation, best to check the terminal. It explains things better than I can."

Ashluck nodded as he decided to do just that once he gets back to his room.

Leon: "Anyway I gotta jet, have a mission to prepare for. Good luck on your next training session rookie."

Ashluck: "I see good luck on your mission as well... um... Captain."

"I told you kid just Leon." Said the Unit captain as he walked away from Ashluck and towards the deployment elevator.

After Leon left, Ashluck couldn't help but take another look at the black mask in his hand as he muttered: "Spectre 13 huh."

......

During the next 4 days, Asluck had been extremely busy with training and learning more as a God Eater.

Fernanda had instructed him to undergo melee combat training in the morning, gun combat training in the afternoon and finally to learn as much as he could about God Eaters, God Arcs and Aragami during the evenings.

"Yaaawn..." At this moment Ashluck could be seen stretching his arms as he made his way towards the traning rooms for his morning training session.

"Huh?" It was then that he suddenly saw someone standing in front of one of the terminals by the side of the lounge.

"In the few days that I've been here, I haven't really been able to meet any other God Eaters except Leon. Whenever I catch a glimpse of them, it's usually when they're rushing towards the deployment elevator. Most likely for their missions." Thought Ashluck.

When the person stepped away from the terminal, Ashluck finally got a good look at them.

It was a beautiful teenage girl with long black hair and yellow eyes wearing a black outfit. One eye-catching thing about her was that her entire left arm seemed to be wrapped in bandages.

 One eye-catching thing about her was that her entire left arm seemed to be wrapped in bandages

"Are you the new guy?" Asked the girl as she caught sight of Ashluck.

Ashluck: "Uh yes.. my code name is Spectre 13."

"Let me give you a bit of advice.. whenever we get assigned to the same missions.. try not to get in my way." Said the girl as she boarded the deployment elevator and left.