the hotel

You and Rhea were married for 2y now.

You and Rhea were at the performance center cause you both were wrestlers and also cause Rhea had a match against shayna.
You were in a silly goofy mood so you decided to throw a bet w Rhea, " hey Rhea, if you win this match, tonight you can top me as much as you want but if you lose, we're gonna have to stop doing it for one month" you said feeling a bit too confident.  Her theme song started playing and before leaving she smirked looking directly into your eyes.

Five min till the end of the match

Rhea slammed Shayna on the stage roughly before pulling her into a riptide, "1...2...3...AND HERE IS THE BRAND NEW RAW WOMENS CHAMPION" said the reporter screaming their lungs out.

Time skip

You both arrived at your shared hotel room, you just got in the room when suddenly Rhea pushed you on the bed, "so...princess where's my reward?"
She said while getting on top of you .

You gently pushed her off you and walked towards your bag picking it up, "wait here, I will be right back" you said while looking at Rhea seductively, after 2 Min you finally came out of the bathroom wearing a beautiful black lingerie. Rhea's eyes dropped on you admiring you body and your eyes also dropped on her seeing her wearing a strap.
You got closer closer to her as she did the same, she attacked you lips laying you gently on the bed, she puts one of  her legs between yours feeling how wet you are, she slipped her tongue into your mouth making you moan. She flips you on your stomach and inserts the strap making you gasp, she starts trusting faster and faster, you are now moaning with no control. "FUCCKK.... Rhea I'm cuming" you screamed while Rhea was giving you one of her 'sexy looks'   when you finally came, Rhea laid next to you breathing heavily.

I am sorry if this story is boring I was in a hurry and didn't have much imagination.
Remember that requests are open.