Wilbur Hate Group😭

As mentioned in the last chapter, The 4 has started a hate group against the oldest child of the SBI, Wilbur.

Alex is here again for the time skip! 😍😔

Half a year has passed with the chaotic 4,a new member has joined the group, can you guess who it is? It's not Quackity btw, it is, may I present to you the god of chaos ✨DRISTA✨
Yes, the god of chaos herself has joined the hate group. Drista, also know as Dream's biological sister, is one of Tommy's best friends. She has the same white mask with a smile. Except she's younger and more chaotic.
The server is scared of her, why?
Because she is one of the top gods. Along with Dream XD, they rule the server.
Together , the five cause chaos all over the server, causing everyone, to hate them.
Cmon, even the kindest Badboyhalo hates them! Except of course, Philza, he could never hate anyone expect people who hurt his family. Overall, the 5 talk shit about Wilbur all the time, write signs in bedrock on the server, usually writing down how bad Wilbur is and how he should not have done those horrible things. Some people are proud of them but some.... try to catch them. But luckily, Technoblade and Dream always protected the younger ones. They are like parents defending their child but no one can ever steal the ✨Philza's✨children. So, Phil did anything he would've done, he adopted Dream and Drista.

Short chapter bc I don't feel like doing anything. My friends are ignoring me,I had a breakdown and overall just horrible things in my life. Hope you enjoyed this. Uhm.... I'm gonna go cry in a corner now :(see y'all soon in the next chapter. I'm also thanking y'all for 2k reads. Tysm.